Esteemed Contributor

Please Fix .... Can't do quotes or enlarge print

Anyone else having these problems with not bring able to quote or enlarge print any longer ! There is nothing inside this box to do either of these things. I was on here in the early morning hours and all was ok so not sure what was done. I read that things were being done on this site and fir me anyways it caused problems on my iPad . Please tech department can someone look into this problem ?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Please Fix .... Can't do quotes or enlarge print

@Kitty Galore wrote:
Anyone else having these problems with not bring able to quote or enlarge print any longer ! There is nothing inside this box to do either of these things. I was on here in the early morning hours and all was ok so not sure what was done. I read that things were being done on this site and fir me anyways it caused problems on my iPad . Please tech department can someone look into this problem ?

---

I am on an iPad, and as you can see I can quote. I also can enlarge print. Did you try shutting down your device and starting up again?  I have no idea how to help you, but I wanted to see if your issue affected more than just you.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

No.

Esteemed Contributor

@KailaS. As you can see I can't quote as usual I have no idea why this is as ut has never happened before in all these years. I do beileve they are changing things around as strange things used to happen on the boards back a few years ago like this. Thanks for trying to help. I'm hoping someone will look into it at least , just saying my lad top works fine it's an iPad issue which usually those of us that use the iPad can have these issues , have no idea why though
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

No problems here.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.