Frequent Contributor

Please Cancel My Order Placed on 3/17 Still in Process?

Dear Mods: If at all possible?Please  cancel my order placed on 3/17- A346977.  (Order ending in 6588.) Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Please Cancel My Order Placed on 3/17 Still in Process?

My order placed on 03/17 is still "In Process."  It is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, 03/22.  No way!  I ordered Irish sweaters.  I guess someone is waiting for the merino wool to knit them.  Why does QVC do this to us?  I was really looking forward to receiving my items, now not so much.  I'm sure if I ask to cancel I will be told NO, but told to return items to QVC.  At a huge cost to me, no doubt.  Shoddy business practices, if you ask me.

Trusted Contributor

My 3/17 orders are also In Process.  Except I did receive my Irish sweater.  Mine also say delivery tomorrow.  That will be quite a miracle.  I am really tired of this happening.

Respected Contributor

@Beth N         I'll go you one better.  Had an "as is" Valerie wreath on order.  Got a notice that it was on waitlist.  Then, a month later a notice that the order could not be filled and was  can celled.  Check on another order last night and lo and behold, I'm supposed to get the wreath March 22.

What the hec is going on at QVC!

QVC Customer Care

@Beth N wrote:

Dear Mods: If at all possible?Please  cancel my order placed on 3/17- A346977.  (Order ending in 6588.) Thank you.

@Beth N   I'm sorry the order cannot be cancelled at this time.  Please let us know if you would like to return it once received. 

Frequent Contributor

Yes I would.  This is taking to long.  I will not be ordering clothes in the near future.  I will shop in town.  This shipping is really slow.  I have been a long time customer.  This should be able to be cancelled.  I think the yellow was sold out.  Thank you.