Contributor

Has anyone ever placed an order that did not go through ?

I just placed an order online a little while ago for Philosophy Purity I received my Thank You for the order that always pops up but, when I checked my order status the Philosophy order is not there.

Did that ever happen to anyone else ? I'm just concerned.

I will call CS Rep. in the morning.

Thanks for your help. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Yes. This has happened to me in the past.  It seems to be a computer glitch.   I once ordered a TSV jacket and it did not show up in my order history and I did not receive an e-mail confirmation. I called CS after a couple hours and they did not see it either and told me I must not have placed the order.  So I reordered it and that order showed up right away like normal and I thought all was good.  The next morning I wake up and I had received an e-mail confirming the first order. I ended up receiving two Jackets (neither could be canceled).  CS did give me free return shipping for one but it’s always a pain to return something. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes! Sometimes it takes a while for my orders to show up in my account, but as long as I get " the email" about the order, I know the item was ordered, and my item eventually shows up in my account and does arrive.

Respected Contributor

Yes and recheck in a bit.  I have had them double up then and had to cancel the extra ones.

Contributor

Thank you everyone. My order did go through. 

It's nice to be part of these boards to ask questions & get answers.

It puts a person at ease.

Thank you again.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !!