Respected Contributor

Placing Orders Not Going Through

I placed an order a while ago and did not see it under my order status.  So I ordered it again, still did not show up.  I then called CS and they put through my order and again it did not show up on either their end or mine.  What is going on?  I will now probably have this ordered three times and when this is fixed it will probably be too late to cancel.  Then of course, it will be "in process" for days and days.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Placing Orders Not Going Through

@lovesallanimals wrote:

I placed an order a while ago and did not see it under my order status.  So I ordered it again, still did not show up.  I then called CS and they put through my order and again it did not show up on either their end or mine.  What is going on?  I will now probably have this ordered three times and when this is fixed it will probably be too late to cancel.  Then of course, it will be "in process" for days and days.

Hi @lovesallanimals

In looking at your orders, I do see multiple order for A311042 the Clarks Suede Slip-On Loafers. Is that the item you are referring to? I see several multiple orders have been cancelled. Do you still need assistance with this?

Barb 

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@lovesallanimals wrote:

Hi @lovesallanimals

In looking at your orders, I do see multiple order for A311042 the Clarks Suede Slip-On Loafers. Is that the item you are referring to? I see several multiple orders have been cancelled. Do you still need assistance with this?

Barb 

Customer Care

Barb:  Yes, please help.  I just received email confirmation on these orders and still do not show up under my orders.

I wanted 1 Med. of A297247 Red Wine, and 1 Black M.  (there are now three orders for these).  I only want one of each color.  Thank you.  Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Respected Contributor

Barb:  Sorry that was A297147.

QVC Customer Care

@lovesallanimals

I have cancelled two of the 3 orders so now you just have one order for a black medium and a red wine medium tunic.

Have a great weekend!

Barb

Respected Contributor

Barb:  Thank you so much! You are the best.  

QVC Customer Care

@lovesallanimals my pleasure!