Respected Contributor

Pillowcases for Logo and Customer Service Provides incorrect info and is rude!

[ Edited ]

Hi, I originally was going to buy some Logo Sheet sets. However, I need 4 pillowcases for King and Queen sets. Only 2 come with this set and no additional pillowcases can be found for Logo. So I called Customer Service and this is what happened.

I spoke to a Shaquiqua (sp?). She told me that no bed sheets on QVC were sold with 4 pillowcases. When I asked if she could send a message to the proper department about having 4 pillowcases with at least queen and kings sets, she said that there was no way to do that. Mind you, when I was voicing my opinion, she was banging on a table or something and I said "Is this your way of stopping me from talking?". Shaquiqua said it wasn't her. Baloney! Got off the phone.

Searched sheets and the first set had 4 pillowcases with each set except Twin and Twin XL.

Called customer service back, spoke to a woman who told me that there is an avenue where my request can be sent. She also asked me if I wanted to make a complaint against the previous Customer Service Representative. I was told a supervisor would call me back because none were available after waiting for 5 minutes. Ridiculous time frame.

Disappointing and a sale is lost.

Does Customer Care actually read this message and is it even worth my time writing this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Pillowcases for Logo and Customer Service Provides incorrect info and is rude!

You should put this in the customer care heading.I think that you can expect to get the same answer but they will probably put in a request to Lori and maybe she will start giving four cases in the future.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Pillowcases for Logo and Customer Service Provides incorrect info and is rude!

@CalMom Thank you for taking the time to post and for sharing your recent contact with us, I cannot apologize enough for the negitive expirence you had, 

We can abosolutley forward your request to our LOGO Buyers, I will be doing that for you today. 

Keep your fingers crossed!!

My apologies again,

Susan Q-Social