Regular Contributor

I've been waiting for Gingerbread Man cloud cream to come back, checking every day, it did  and it's gone with a big-picture saying it's there?

Respected Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

I've been waiting for Gingerbread Man cloud cream to come back, checking every day, it did  and it's gone with a big-picture saying it's there?

Looks like it is sold out in that scent.

I'm waiting for it to be available in additional scents.

Super Contributor

I don't think the gingerbread scent ever arrived..it definitely isn't sold out.  I saw this cloud cream from the moment it showed up as a new item on QVC's page and have been looking daily to see if the gingerbread scent is showing up.  From that first time it showed up online the gingerbread scent wasn't availalbe.  So I think they simply don't have a quantity of that scent in stock yet.  My guess is that it's coming and probably close to when Philosophy has their TSV on the 27th

Regular Contributor

@srgtdj  agreed I don't think it was ever there. ugh But thanks for the tip about the 27th!

Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV on the 27th will be? Thanks all!

Respected Contributor

@srgtdj wrote:

I don't think the gingerbread scent ever arrived..it definitely isn't sold out.  I saw this cloud cream from the moment it showed up as a new item on QVC's page and have been looking daily to see if the gingerbread scent is showing up.  From that first time it showed up online the gingerbread scent wasn't availalbe.  So I think they simply don't have a quantity of that scent in stock yet.  My guess is that it's coming and probably close to when Philosophy has their TSV on the 27th

Oh, maybe so. I think it was a part of the set that introduced the Cloud Cream a month or so back.

Trusted Contributor
Can someone tell me what the cloud cream is. Thanks!
Respected Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
Can someone tell me what the cloud cream is. Thanks!

Cloud Cream is a new scented body moisturiser that is similar to the whipped body creme but has little beads in it that dissolve as you rub it in.

I like it very much as it is not sticky or tacky like the body lotion or the whipped body creme.

This and the body souffle are the only two scented moisturisers that Philosophy makes that I like.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
@wonderfulworld

Thanks for that! I appreciate it!😊
Frequent Contributor

@Iris in bloom wrote:

I do not recall seeing Gingerbread Man scent in cloud cream, yet!  Definitely not out of stock, but perhaps a new scent coming for the holidays.  This scent is typically only available fall/winter.