Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Philips SoniCare TSV

[ Edited ]

Just a heads-up for the CS crew, you may get complaints soon or after Christmas. I bought the TSV earlier and received it on Friday. I didn't pay much attention as I was unpacking it but, there isn't 5 brush heads in the packaging. Just the store display box, and an invoice. In the box, is 2 brush heads; the box states this too. I checked all the packaging just now. So, QVC may want to check other boxes in the warehouse to see if they included the extras, or a card for free ones. I've used the unit (with a heads I already had) so, I don't want to return it. I'll just buy them separately later.  

Edit: There is a card in manual for an extented warranty, and *free brush heads. The * is the key thing, as you have to sign up for the subscription service that sends out brushheads every 3 months. You have to pay for that service; the intial "free" ones, then you pay later when they send them. I'm not doing that, it's just easier to get them locally. 

IMG_0506.jpg

Respected Contributor

I would recommend contacting customer service. If they are unable to send you the additional brush heads, they should at least credit you some amount.

Super Contributor

Re: Philips SoniCare TSV

[ Edited ]

While a bit of a downer when I discovered it....I was watching a presentation, then thought back to only finding the two, then checked the packaging and shipping box.... I have a feeling they'll want me to send it back for a new one. Which will just be a hassle for everyone, and kinda gross. hahaha  

I recently bought heads for another SoniCare brush I have, and just used one of those to keep these sealed up. So, I'm good for a while as is. I just wanted to forewarn the CS team, should this be a goof in packaging, others may complain about it. 

Edit: This is the card that was in the manual. I blocked the "code", though you have to text them and send the photo which just replies with the same link as if you went directly to Philips so, no personal information is in the text messages. Once there, you fill out the form to extend the warranty. You're prompted to sign up for the subscription service to receive the free brush heads using a promo code at checkout. Should you checkout for the free brush heads, you just signed up for the subscription. You should be able to cancel the subscription but, since I didn't sign up, I can't say for sure.

IMG_0510.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

thanks for the heads up.

i did purchase this for my daughter for a christmas gift.

will make sure to open the box to see what is in there.

i would definitely page a mod or contact customer service about this.

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

@Beth-QVC 

@Melvin-QVC 

@Alice-QVC 

can any of you verify or confirm?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Ane1Care and @sunshine45  thank you for posting in our Community Care forum this morning. I am very sorry to hear that your Sonicare Toothbrush set only came with two and I have sent an email to your address we have on file. We have also had this investigated and it has been confirmed that 5 brush heads are included with this TSV. We do believe that yours is an isolated incident. Thank you for being our customer. ~Kim

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

Hi @Ane1Care and @sunshine45  thank you for posting in our Community Care forum this morning. I am very sorry to hear that your Sonicare Toothbrush set only came with two and I have sent an email to your address we have on file. We have also had this investigated and it has been confirmed that 5 brush heads are included with this TSV. We do believe that yours is an isolated incident. Thank you for being our customer. ~Kim

Oh Kim, I hope so sent 2 as gifts and purchase one for myself.

Esteemed Contributor

Love my Soniccare and have to add that if indeed you get 5 heads for this price, it is a marvelous deal.

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Kim-QVC 

thanks for confirming that!

also, thanks for the fast shipping on these. i ordered mine a few days ago and it shipped out the next day.

hopefully mine will have the five heads, but will definitely open the package when it arrives.

we appreciate your response! Smiley Happy

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Thank you Kim!! I replied back with an email but, will repeat it here... Thank you for replying and for the replacements. I really wasn't expecting that at all. Hopefully it was just a fluke for my order. This price is crazy. I know it's $165 at Philips so, $99 is awesome. Thank you again. Happy Thanksgiving and Holidays to the entire CS team. ♥️

Honored Contributor

Those brush heads are riduculously expensive, so if they're not included, it's a considerable loss.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment