Valued Contributor

Perricone MD Auto Deliveries

Mods/Customer Service - I have several Perricone AD orders being shipped at various dates.  When I look at my next AD I have no way of knowing what will be in the shipment, as the "kit" is no longer available and the picture of the item is too small to read the labels.  

Is there any way we can determine what we are receiving?  If not, please put in the suggestion that when an email goes out to inform us the impending shipment that the items in the kit be listed.

Thank you in advance.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Perricone MD Auto Deliveries

Hi @Stevie Nix Is it the email you are looking at? If so, you can check your order on the website and read the inclusions there. If you still cannot access you can contact Customer Service or Soial, we can help. The order that was just shipped includes: 

Cold Plasma

Face Finishing Moisturizer

Neuropeptide Night Cream

Valued Contributor

@Alice - Thank you for your reply.  

Yes, I was looking at an e-mail and it was for the 3-piece Power Treatment you referred to.  Thank you for the details of the items included.

However, when I look at my upcoming AD's, there is a 5-piece Ageless collection scheduled to ship 5/30/17.  I do not know what the 5 pieces are.

For neither of these 2 orders can I see what is included when I access my account.  I can see the orders, but not the items included.

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC - Can you tell me what is in the 5 piece collection - original item # was A266200 and it shows as "Not Available."  Is this in fact going to shipped on 5/30/17?  I really need to know what is in the collection.  Thank you.