Honored Contributor

I placed an order yesterday and wanted to select single payment.  The edit button didn't work.  I did a work around (I think) and hopefully got the payment changed to single pay.  This morning, I went to check to see that my payment option is what I want and the edit button on the order page didn't give me the option to edit either.  What's going on???? I NEVER want easy pay.  If that's becoming my only option, I'll just quit ordering, I guess.

Honored Contributor

Agree...don't care for this default.  I don't use easy pay.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette ,  @phoenixbrd ,

I do use easy pay, but would be equally upset if my preferred option weren't accessible, or if I had to take the long way around to 'outwit' their incompetent programming. 

If it came down to having to phone in my orders again, I'd likely not order either.

QVC Customer Care

@Krimpette wrote:

I placed an order yesterday and wanted to select single payment.  The edit button didn't work.  I did a work around (I think) and hopefully got the payment changed to single pay.  This morning, I went to check to see that my payment option is what I want and the edit button on the order page didn't give me the option to edit either.  What's going on???? I NEVER want easy pay.  If that's becoming my only option, I'll just quit ordering, I guess.

@Krimpette   Good Morning, 

The order that was placed yesterday, both items are not on ez pay.  

Susan 

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC  Thanks for checking.  Any idea why I am unable to use "edit" in the ordering process and why I could not view the payment portion of my order the next day?  Is that a problem peculiar to me, or is it something that needs to be fixed?

Regular Contributor

I had the same problem. Called CS & she didn't have an answer either other than to say they've been doing updates. I rebooted my computer & I think it has solved the problem. But I thought that took care of the videos not playing too. They worked for a day then won't play again. Emailed CS & here is a number they sent 800-367-9444. I will try to call them this afternoon. Good luck to you!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Payment options

[ Edited ]

I agree with those who don't like the default option of Easy Pay.  I seldom use that (as it drives my DH crazy, when he's doing the accounts).

I understand that QVC thinks it's a perk for their customers, but I think it should be the other way around:  the default should be "Single Payment" and you should be able to select Easy Pay, only if you want it.

Super Contributor

Interesting!  I always use Easy Pay because I want the least amount of my money tied up I told I decide if I'm going to keep an item. If their quality control were better, I wouldn't have to be so cautious but these days many (half?) the  items get returned.