Respected Contributor

I've had a Q card for 33 YEARS!  I finally made the decision to stop using it about 2 months ago.  Yes I like the convenience of the items listed on the statement, but have FINALLY decided that should not be the only thing that  makes me continue to use that card.  The card gives me NOTHING ELSE..... no extra coupons, no free shipping, no extra samples or try ahead products....  NOTHING.  I never use Easy Pay,  so that "6th" EP has no draw for me.   I'm using a real credit card now where I get points or $ back.  My Q card is finally being retired....   better late than never.

Regular Contributor

Same here, tried all day yesterday to pay and never could through.  Tried again this morning, problem remains so I used automated call system to pay.  I'm sure they'll still charge me a late fee since it was due yesterday.  I'm so over QVC!

Valued Contributor

stopped using the q card, the interest rate is astronomical, in addition to their poor service in shipping, processing, and credits, why give them more of my money?

Contributor

Having the same issue.  Tried both IE and Chrome on a laptop with no luck.  Have had my Q card since the 90s - never had any issues.  Hope it gets cleared up soon.

Valued Contributor

@PJinIA wrote:

Same here, tried all day yesterday to pay and never could through.  Tried again this morning, problem remains so I used automated call system to pay.  I'm sure they'll still charge me a late fee since it was due yesterday.  I'm so over QVC!

I would think they'd forgive the one time late payment considering the issues with the site.  However, my payment has always, ALWAYS been due on the 21st now when I paid today (after I finally just got in) and it was due today!!  All of a sudden on the 19th, 2 days earlier than normal.  Certainly glad I didn't wait until the last minute like I usually do Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't pay online, so I mailed a check nearly two weeks before the payment was due.  My payment was not reflected in my balance yesterday, so I called the CC company.  I was told to allow at least TWO WEEKS for a payment to process.  I was able to pay online yesterday, so I paid on the account again. This second payment isn't reflected either, and it hasn't been deducted from my checking account.  Let's see how it works out.

Super Contributor

I was finally able to login today after two days of not being able to.