Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Paying Off Easy Pay Frustration!

@Qfan79 

@Qfan79 wrote:

I'm attempting to pay off some items that have a few months left on easy pay but what a real pain it's turned out to be.  Apparently, QVC sends through separate charges even though I'm attempting to pay off the full balance on an item.  These separate charges appear to the credit card as multiple authorizations and don't allow the charges.  I've had this issue before.  It's not just a certain card it's the way Q has the system set up.  Please fix it so when we choose to pay off the balance of an easy pay it doesn't do the separate easy pay charges but the full balance instead.  Now I have this mess to try and figure out.  Please help....   

I am going through the same frustration. I am first doing the EP I PUT ON MY OTHER CC.  It list each one. Seperately. For example:  if each EP is 10.00 and there are five, that,s how it shows.  A list of 10.00 5 times.  I finally added it all up and it agrees with my CC PENDING TOTAL.  The Q doesn,t make it that simple.  I will tackle theirs next.  I spent about an hour figuring it out and I pay my Ep each month in full.  No more Ep.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Confession:  I just ignore the whole darn thing.  My purchases ebb and flow with a rather predictable rhythm, so I never really get into trouble.  Keeping track of easy pays is way above my patience level.  i wouldn't even use them except it is usually the default.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I do this a lot but I've never had my card decline the payments for suspicious activity.  Perhaps if this is a common problem, you should contact your CC company and tell them you are doing this so they won't decline the charges.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

i find the easy pay payment  changes both good and bad. i  like the fact i can pay off the balance in advance. but i hate that they are not consolidated into one payment, instead of  having 4, 5 or 6 charges going to the bank for the same amount. i think it confuses the  bank and they view it as suspicious. i wish qvc would address this issue. shop/hq formerly evine had a similar program but they let you pay off the balance with one payment , instead of having to do it one at a time.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I understand her frustration. When you "pay remaining balance," QVC does not process that amount as a single transaction, they put it through by however many payments are left. So if you have three months of $5.00 left, instead of seeing a single transaction of $15 in your card account, there will be three $5.00 charges. In order to keep track, you must check each transaction in your card account by the order number. It's rediculous. If your bank account has a limit on the number of transactions they will process in a single day, you have now used up three paying off this item instead of one. My other frustration is that instead of putting the payment through immediately, they put a cancel date three days later, so the bank doesn't process the payment until that date, instead of immediately. It's all very hard to keep track of, frankly, a mess.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just want to pay them off and get rid of them.  I spent two hour today with all the ep paying off the balances.  I,m done with QVC between slow shipping and all the problems it is too stressful.  Shopping should be fun.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddiction wrote:

I just want to pay them off and get rid of them.  I spent two hour today with all the ep paying off the balances.  I,m done with QVC between slow shipping and all the problems it is too stressful.  Shopping should be fun.

I feel the same! Woman Mad

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Highlighted

[ Edited ]

qvc claims they call you when a charge has been declined well thats not true, i was never called and have now paid almost $60 for a ****** jar opener!  its still not paid.  i told them to sue me for it!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Qfan79 

I feel your pain!!!  I am very frustrated (previously posted) I had my CC compromised updating my CC on file with on  QVC.  Every card on file w/Q (although none had expired dates) was saying "update" -- my orders couldn't be submitted.

Fast forward-- even though my card was "compromised" the Q charges went thru ... then declined by bank😡.  Then I got "pastdue" on my ez pays...knowing the card I used was "compromised" & didn't have new card I entered another CC to clear the past due payments.  then worse (not realizing the default Q system) it updated all my ez pays to this card🤷‍♀️🙄🤔

The only way to fix is was to go into each individual monthly ez pay & update....grrrrrr it then again updated ALL my ez pays onto this card.  A poster here explained it automatically defaults all ez pays unless you UNSELECT !!!!

Needless to say -- very frustrating THEN Citibank didn't authorize these minimal payments until I called them and approved these were my charges.

It's beyond me why a huge corporation such as QVC has so many "backward" ways.  I hit pay entire balance & took each monthly payment instead of full amount.

And returns....another issue unless you're a CPA it's hard to figure out the .10 return when the original EZ pay amount was $15! (I'm being sarcastic but once I did get a 1 cent refund😳🙄).  And I seriously don't think Q returns the original sales tax like other companies, although, I could be wrong.

Today, my accountant asked me if I had any sales tax to claim on my return -- I said "I'd like to have the $$$$ wasted on buying & returning to QVC" he laughed he said "bet my wife wished this too!"😂