Trusted Contributor

I have been trying for  3 or 4 days to figure out how to use PP on the QVC website.  Although I usually complain that it is the Q's website that is the issue I now must concede that it may be, at the very least,a combination of the site and my choice of browsers.  I got the idea to try to use my tablet to order and the PP  button appeared.  Then I thought....maybe try a different browser...used Chrome and the PP button appeared on this site.  I always have used IE as my browser but could not get the PP button to show.  I contacted CS and they were very patient with me and all of my explanation and questions but really did not help. 

I am posting this as is my help someone else who is somewhat challenged as I am with this stuff.  I knew it wasn't my issue, per se, as I have had a PP account for several years and used it on all different sites using IE. 

Maybe this post will getting communicated to IT and they can fix the site so that it is user friendly to the IE browser.

QVC Customer Care

@avid shopper wrote:

I have been trying for  3 or 4 days to figure out how to use PP on the QVC website.  Although I usually complain that it is the Q's website that is the issue I now must concede that it may be, at the very least,a combination of the site and my choice of browsers.  I got the idea to try to use my tablet to order and the PP  button appeared.  Then I thought....maybe try a different browser...used Chrome and the PP button appeared on this site.  I always have used IE as my browser but could not get the PP button to show.  I contacted CS and they were very patient with me and all of my explanation and questions but really did not help. 

I am posting this as is my help someone else who is somewhat challenged as I am with this stuff.  I knew it wasn't my issue, per se, as I have had a PP account for several years and used it on all different sites using IE. 

Maybe this post will getting communicated to IT and they can fix the site so that it is user friendly to the IE browser.

Good morning @avid shopper - thank you for posting in the Community Customer Care forum this AM. I apologize that the PayPal option has cause concern using it on your tablet when using the IE browser. I did try an order here on my desktop computer using IE and the PayPal option was there, however it is the website not the App. I do not have a tablet to test. I will report this, as the PayPal payment has recently been updated. ~Kim

Trusted Contributor

I may have been unclear....it is my laptop using IE that I have the issue with.  I am able to use PP on my tablet or switching to Chrome on my laptop.

QVC Customer Care

@avid shopper wrote:

I may have been unclear....it is my laptop using IE that I have the issue with.  I am able to use PP on my tablet or switching to Chrome on my laptop.

Yes, thank you for the clarification, I thought you were referring to the tablet. So it is not the App it is the website that you cannot use the PayPal option on IE. We would suggest a complete restart/reboot - that may refresh the site, I was not able to replicate this, I can see the PayPal option on IE on the website. ~Kimpaypal.PNG