Super Contributor

I recently have had problems with QVC & PayPal.  From my experience the problems started when QVC began accepting PayPal debit.  Up until then, I had always used PayPal credit & only with QVC with no problems.  I decided to use PayPal debit, one of the last times I purchased something.  That's when I discovered QVC now has an upfront charge!  Not only when using PayPal debit but also when using the credit side as well.  Each time I called QVC about a refund, I received a different answer, the last one being it should only be 3 to 5 days. No one can give me an answer as to why there is an upfront charge as well as the actual charge.  I spoke to Paypal twice about this issue & they told me it was a QVC issue.  Twice the charge was only 1 cent but once it was over $20.00. Tired of dealing with QVC & I also have been a long time customer.  But I must say, I love PayPal.  They always put the customer first.

Contributor

So, as a follow up.  QVC showed that they had issued a refund on March 24 and March 25th (why two separate dates for the same return, order number, transaction, etc I don't know).  I contacted Paypal.  Paypal responded that they don't show any transaction on those dates from QVC.  Hmm??  I don't know what to believe any more.  I've sent a follow up email to QVC.  This is all very frustrating.  Won't be using PayPal to pay for QVC items any longer.   

Esteemed Contributor

@notenoughtime wrote:

So, as a follow up.  QVC showed that they had issued a refund on March 24 and March 25th (why two separate dates for the same return, order number, transaction, etc I don't know).  I contacted Paypal.  Paypal responded that they don't show any transaction on those dates from QVC.  Hmm??  I don't know what to believe any more.  I've sent a follow up email to QVC.  This is all very frustrating.  Won't be using PayPal to pay for QVC items any longer.   

I don't know if this will help you. I sent items back and received emails from the Q stating the refund had been processed on 2/22.  I kept emailing and was told there was a finance issue. I received my refund on 3/7. I have never shopped again. I don't trust them.