Super Contributor

PayPal Credit Not Coming Up as a Payment Option

PayPal Credit is not coming up as a payment option today.  I called Customer Service and was told some changes had been made which must have affected this.  I hope the Mods can contact someone to get this fixed soon.

QVC Customer Care

Re: PayPal Credit Not Coming Up as a Payment Option

Hi @BklynKinsey we are in the middle of updating our Pay Pal payment options. An email will be sent to our customers in the beginning of next week. We appreciate your patience.

Honored Contributor

although i dont mind using paypal credit as an option in order to use my paypal account, hopefully QVC is going to add the option of using regular paypal to the payment list. i think a lot of customers have been asking for it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I hope against hope this will happen.  I called CS also & was told they weren't aware of anything, that I should call PayPal.  NOT!  I guess I just won't order.........

Honored Contributor

Not Coming Up as a Payment Option

I sure hope they fix this issue.  I haven't been able to use the paypal option for over a year now.  When I click on that option it thinks that I am applying for pp credit when I already have it and want to use it as payment.  CS was of no help to me when I addressed the issue.  

Honored Contributor

@BklynKinseyand others.....

good news.......it looks like qvc is adding paypal as a payment method sometime in september! hopefully we will be able to use both paypal and paypal credit when they complete the process.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Occasional Contributor

'Also noticed PP being removed from online pymt options.

However phone shopping (auto-ordering) DOES offer it as an option - #6 on your phone.  Although you STILL  have to go thru all the recorded 'rigamarol' as if you were applying for it for the first time - you're NOT REAPPLYING, IT'S JUST THE WAY QVC'S SYSTEM'S SET UP   :-{ 

So when I don't see it offered online as a payment option now, I just go back to automated ordering and choose option #6 for paypal credit.  used today - No probs.Heart