New Contributor

Pat"s beautiful red Vince Camuto blouse

I too would love to order the RED VINCE CAMUTO top that pat was wearing this morning on the Gourmet Holiday show...could not find it online, is it available?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pat"s beautiful red Vince Camuto blouse

[ Edited ]

@gomiss - The blouse isn't currently available at QVC, but a web search shows that you could buy it online from Dillard's, Nordstrom's, Macy's, and other retailers. Look for the words "tie front" and/or "keyhole" along with the Vince Camuto brand. Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@gomiss

Pat looks exceptionally lovely today...hair, skin, and the red blouse. 

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much for posting a reply.  Hopefully, I can locate it since it's not available at QVC.

Honored Contributor

@gomiss  @LoveTaLoveYa  Nordstrom has free shipping and free returns.  They ship very quickly, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

New Contributor

I did find the Vince Camuto red tie front blouse that Pat was wearing This morning on the Gourmet Holiday show. You said it was not available at QVC.and suggested different retailers. I found it in the Claret at Dillards. Nordstrom and Macys did not have the color or size. Thank ou so much! Its on its way to wear for Christmas!!

Regular Contributor

Pat is exceptionally beautiful today.  She is gracious and a wonderful host, and she and Jayne make a wonderful pair together.  I have always enjioyed her

Esteemed Contributor

@gomiss wrote:

I did find the Vince Camuto red tie front blouse that Pat was wearing This morning on the Gourmet Holiday show. You said it was not available at QVC.and suggested different retailers. I found it in the Claret at Dillards. Nordstrom and Macys did not have the color or size. Thank ou so much! Its on its way to wear for Christmas!!

@gomiss - I'm so glad you got what you wanted. Enjoy—and welcome to the boards!  Smiley Happy