Esteemed Contributor

Re: Past Due Easy Pay Problem

You have to remove the old cc number and go back in and add the new cc information with the new exp date and security code. I had this problem one time on a site I don't use on a regular basis.

However, the other issue you have is with the bank that handles Q's billing

Esteemed Contributor

@Marp wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@DooneyGal2  Your issuee is with Synchrony Bank not QVC.  They issue and support the Q card. They made the decision to suspend your card, not QVC. Are you calling the Qcard customer service number on the back of your card?

@mspatmac,  OP stated that it was an American Express card not a Q Card.

@Marp Duh----thanks for the correction, don't know where my head was with that dumb answer.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@DooneyGal2  Your issuee is with Synchrony Bank not QVC.  They issue and support the Q card. They made the decision to suspend your card, not QVC. Are you calling the Qcard customer service number on the back of your card?

@mspatmac,  OP stated that it was an American Express card not a Q Card.

@MarpDuh----thanks for the correction, don't know where my head was with that dumb answer.  

Lol @mspatmac,  blame it on Pavlovian conditioning since most complaints like this are about the Q Card and Synchrony Bank.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone,

I didn't make a mistake or miss a payment on my own - this has been a problem with how QVC has entered manually the payment request, per what I was told by my credit card company that my purchase was put on- they felt it looked like fraudulent activity and blocked it - all I know is, I've been able to use this credit card on other websites and have had no problems. 

I did all I could in good faith to find out what the problem indeed was, and hopefully it's taken care of now - they assured me the next following payments will go through at this time. 

Thanks everyone for your responses, I guess some assumed I was negligent (which I know does happen!) but actually I wasn't lol. Hoping it's definitely going to be okay now!