Respected Contributor

Paging QVC Mods.......Where the heck is my ring?

I know the reputation for QVC's shipping, but this is ridiculous.  I ordered a rather expensive Ripka ring (J-356689) on 7/6.  It wasn't even shipped until 7/11, but the ETD says 7/16.  Well today is 7/19 (tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I ordered it), but I still don't have this ring, and as usual there is no tracking info on it.  In the meantime, QVC has my first EZ-Payment.  Can you tell me anything about the wherabouts of it?

Laura loves cats!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Paging QVC Mods.......Where the heck is my ring?

[ Edited ]

@2blonde wrote:

I know the reputation for QVC's shipping, but this is ridiculous.  I ordered a rather expensive Ripka ring (J-356689) on 7/6.  It wasn't even shipped until 7/11, but the ETD says 7/16.  Well today is 7/19 (tomorrow will be 2 weeks since I ordered it), but I still don't have this ring, and as usual there is no tracking info on it.  In the meantime, QVC has my first EZ-Payment.  Can you tell me anything about the wherabouts of it?

@2blonde   I am so sorry you have not received this ring. No tracking available internally so I have done a replacement with upgraded shipping for 7/20. 

My apologies again!!

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC  Thank you Susan for your quick response!  Does this mean I might end up getting two rings if the original one comes?

Laura loves cats!
QVC Customer Care

@2blonde wrote:

@Susan-QVC  Thank you Susan for your quick response!  Does this mean I might end up getting two rings if the original one comes?

@2blonde  You're not being charged for the replacement so if by chance you do receive the original you'll just return one. Keep me posted on this and I'll help any way I can.

Susan Q-Social

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC  Thanks again, Susan!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC  Hey Susan........I just wanted to thank you again for helping me with that beautiful Judith Ripka ring order!  As promised, I did receive the replacement order on Friday, 7/20 (overnight UPS).  Now that's what I call great customer service!  Cat Very Happy

Laura loves cats!
QVC Customer Care

@2blonde wrote:

@Susan-QVC  Hey Susan........I just wanted to thank you again for helping me with that beautiful Judith Ripka ring order!  As promised, I did receive the replacement order on Friday, 7/20 (overnight UPS).  Now that's what I call great customer service!  Cat Very Happy

My Pleasure@2blonde   so happy to hear this!!

Susan Q-Social