Regular Contributor

Re: Paging - MODS -- Passwords showing again!

Mine is showing too

Honored Contributor

Fix it.

Honored Contributor

Mine is still showing too

Honored Contributor

Mine, too.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC @Susan-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Kim-QVC @Melvin-QVC         it has been two weeks and still the problem has not been corrected.  Outrageous!   I, for one, will not be ordering anything from the Q until it is fixed.  

Trusted Contributor

@Beth-QVC @Susan-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Kim-QVC @Melvin-QVC
The password issue has been going on a long time on your website. It was fixed briefly and now its once again a problem. It is a major security vulnerability for all QVC customers and nothing is being done about it. It’s not that hard to fix and it makes customers worry that QVC is not taking online security seriously. Bad actors can easily access passwords when they are shown in the clear. Why in heaven’s name would QVC have an option to show someones password! The only reason why someone would have that option on a website is that they want customers passwords to be compromised. It makes no sense at all. It makes me mad as hell when I’m logging onto the QVC website and my password is showing in the clear. I’ve been patient about this, but QVC better friggin fix this ASAP or it’s going to be a FOX News story. No other online shopping sites Amazon, Macys...... have ever done anything like this. Also when customers are calling in to complain about the problem they are told it’s a problem with their computer. I called in again today and was told the same thing. It’s really bad when QVC’s Customer Service personnel are not even aware of a known security vulnerability on the QVC website. I don’t think QVC departments even know how to communicate with one another anymore. I won’t be doing business with a company that does not exercise cyber security on it’s website. This is a major security violation on your website. Fix it QVC!