Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Paging - MODS -- Passwords showing again!

@Beth-QVC  @Susan-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Kim-QVC @Melvin-QVC ... when logging into my account my password is showing again.  In order for it not to show one must click on "hide" before typing in the password.  This happened a few weeks ago.  It was finally corrected but it started again today.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Paging - MODS -- Passwords showing again!

@Boehm Collector

Thank youf or notifiying us....will submit this to IT. 

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Mine is the same. Please fix.

Honored Contributor

@Boehm CollectorThank you for posting this!  Last time this happened someone in CS insisted it was my computer.  I knew it wasn't because I got a different answer when I hung up and tried again.  Besides, it wasn't happening at any other site I use.

I was so spooked, I took a look at my account and skipped a half dozen, maybe more, shipments.  I was guilty of building a new stash of things anyway, but probably would have let some of those come through.

As it is, there's nothing going to show up automatically and even the ones I didn't cancel can't be shipped because my credit card with them is outdated as of today, in fact! I'm not renewing until I feel more secure.

I did learn how to avoid the "publicity" but I need to feel more secure than I do with the website's functioning.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@Boehm CollectorThank you for posting this!  Last time this happened someone in CS insisted it was my computer.  I knew it wasn't because I got a different answer when I hung up and tried again.  Besides, it wasn't happening at any other site I use.

I was so spooked, I took a look at my account and skipped a half dozen, maybe more, shipments.  I was guilty of building a new stash of things anyway, but probably would have let some of those come through.

As it is, there's nothing going to show up automatically and even the ones I didn't cancel can't be shipped because my credit card with them is outdated as of today, in fact! I'm not renewing until I feel more secure.

I did learn how to avoid the "publicity" but I need to feel more secure than I do with the website's functioning.

@millieshops ... it isn't your computer.  The last time this happened several people complained about it..... but it took the Q several days to do anything about it.  

Trusted Contributor

@Boehm Collector

Thanks for bringing this up. My password has been showing for quite a while now. Hopefully someone can fix this.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Boehm Collector

Thank youf or notifiying us....will submit this to IT. 

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC .. it has now been an entire week and still nothing has been done to correct the problem.  Why does it always take the Q so long to fix glitches on the website? 

Respected Contributor

If I switch to “Show” I don’t see my password. When it says “Hide” I see my password spelled out.

iPad, Safari, iOS 11.3.1

Honored Contributor

Mine shows when I set it for hide. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Beth-QVC @Wayne-QVC @Susan-QVC @Kim-QVC @Melvin-QVC........   the password is still showing when typed in UNLESS the word "Hide" is clicked first.  This is, not only extremely annoying, but makes me seriously wonder about security when going on the QVC website.  This happened a few weeks ago, was corrected for a brief period.... and now it has been over a week since it has been happening again.  And still QVC and the IT department do nothing!!!   When will this be corrected??