Valued Contributor

Packaging Errors and poor customer service

Twice in the last month I have gotten packages with the wrong item in it even though the packaging slip is correct. 

Last month, I ordered a wen body cream in Summer Tropical.  They sent the wrong scent.  Lo and behold Tropical had since sold out.  So I was out of luck, had to make a special trip to the post office and got nothing but a generic template apology email. I really wanted that!

Today, I open my package of 3 clothing items and 2 of them are things I've never heard of, again did not match the correct packing slip.  One of my missing items was a LOGO cardigan on a blowout clearance price--a cardigan that was marked down to $20 from $65.  I"m sure you can guess--that is now all sold out.  I called and got a measly FIVE dollar account credit, when I am really out $45 if I want to buy a comprable cardigan and again I once again have to make a special trip to the post office to return something I did not order. 

I understand mistakes happen but this is really ridiculous.  

My advice for all of you out there is to open your packages immediately (don't save them up for the weekend like I sometimes do), so that when you get an incorrect item you have a better chance of getting what you really did order. 

I am seriously wondering why I spend so much money here. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Packaging Errors and poor customer service

Stuff happens.  This is something only you can control. 

"I am seriously wondering why I spend so much money here"   

Honored Contributor

Re: Packaging Errors and poor customer service

Will check my two purchases as soon as they arrive. In 30 years with QVC, I've had two incorrect orders.