Trusted Contributor

Packages show delivered... Didn't get them

This is not QVCs fault but I'm done. I had a weak moment and ordered 3 Philosophy shower gels and body butters. They processed and shipped timely but UPS shows they delivered 2 days ago and I don't have them. I give up. If it doesn't fit in my mailbox I'm not ordering it. 🤬
Trusted Contributor

Re: Packages show delivered... Didn't get them

[ Edited ]

I had something similar happen with Lock n Lock yesterday.  Package showed delivered, but it was not here.  Today I tracked down my mail carrier on the early part of his route, hoping that he might have seen my delivery. He said that he had two packages for me today.  He showed up at my house later. Surprise.  The package that supposedly was delivered yesterday by UPS, today was in my USPS carrier's truck.  No one could figure out what happened. But I got my containers today! 

Honored Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:
This is not QVCs fault but I'm done. I had a weak moment and ordered 3 Philosophy shower gels and body butters. They processed and shipped timely but UPS shows they delivered 2 days ago and I don't have them. I give up. If it doesn't fit in my mailbox I'm not ordering it. 🤬

@KCDiva Seems to be common now.  I have had that happen with USPS, FedEx AND UPS.  Maybe they have all been hacked. . . 

Honored Contributor

Sometimes things are scheduled for delivery but time seems to run short and they don't get around to it until the next day. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  It was a hoody I wanted for July 4 and it showed delivered but I never got it.

Trusted Contributor

I'm going to try to get ahold of someone Monday. I got home Thursday at about 12:30. Shows delivered at 12:00. I knew they would come any day but last Thursday was my mother's funeral. It wasn't high priority. I think I ordered them all, which I can't believe I did, for some self care. Sigh.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me too.  Missing so many packages from USPS,  I changed my shipping address from my street, to my PO Box.  The first delivery to my new PO Box said it was delivered but there was nothing in the box at the Post Office.  Never was found and I got nothing in compensation.

When this happened again I was sure it was delivered to the wrong address because I get THEIR packages.  I put a note in every person's mailbox on my street and a few days later the opened box showed up on my front step.

Respected Contributor

This happened to me also with the post office.  I had something marked delivered and I never received it.  I emailed the Social Team and they said the post office is using a lot of temp. drivers so maybe I will get it in a few days.  No such luck.  I never got it and someone is enjoying my Tatcha.  I did get a refund as requested.  I get mail for a family around the corner, who has the same house number I do. Different street, completely different name.  We are now good friends as we keep bringing each other our mail.

QVC Customer Care

@KCDiva wrote:

Hi @KCDiva I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive them, I have sent an email to you about this order. Kim

Trusted Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@KCDiva wrote:

Hi @KCDiva I am very sorry to hear that you did not receive them, I have sent an email to you about this order. Kim

@Kim-QVC Thank you so much!!!!!