New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Package shipped to someone else

QVC shipped my package to someone else with all my personal info on the receipt. I tracked my package and it was delivered to someone in a different state. When tracking it I noticed that it went to another state. I contacted the post office & they pulled up an image of the package in their computer that showed the barcode went to my address but the address label on the package went to someone else. I called QVC & the lady said I'm sorry that happened but they are only getting your name, address & order number. They can't do anything with that. I beg to differ. Asked for supervisor & all she said was sorry too. The item is sold out so I guess I'm out of luck.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Package shipped to someone else

@kjmsp Scary when that happens. I've seen it several times in my life although so far so good with QVC.  

As I've shipped boxes this fall. UPS requires an initial that the destination on the  label is correct.  I don't remember having to do that in other years.

Honored Contributor

Something similar happened to me, but not from QVC. It was Shopbop.  It was nearly 2 years ago.  My package went to my address, but to another state.  FedEx had to track it.  It was easy for them.  The owner of the house sent it back to FedEx.  I finally got it back a week later.  When I told Shopbop about it, they were going to send my jean to me again.  I was afraid they were going to think I was trying to cheat them.  I told them to hold off till they found out what happened.  The information inside the package was correct.  And so was the address.  By accident my package was tossed in to the wrong truck.  You would have thought they would have noticed the wrong zip code when they were delivering.  Anyway that's were I found out someone had the same address as myself two states over, 

New Contributor

Thanks for the info. I appreciate it!

Frequent Contributor

Recently one of my packages had the wrong street number on the label, but was correct on the invoice inside.  Fortunately the neighbor (a stranger)  who received it located me and brought it over. Not everyone is so honest, and something like this cannot be tracked later on.  Not so happy with QVC packing this year either.  Things are put in a box with no packing material, or dumped in a flimsy bag..I dont order clothing anymore for this reason..  

Regular Contributor

I bought a just married ornament from Macy's online this year for my daughter. The one that looks like a wedding cake from Lenox. The ornament arrived in a few days in a giant box (for my small ornament). I opened the box to find a diffrent ornament in it. Now I either had to send it back or go into the store to return it. I decided to go to the store and of course they had a hard time returning it because it wasn't what was supposed to be in the box. I ended up buying a different ornament that was the same price and the lady just swapped it out. There was no easy way for her to fixed the error. I'm sure someone must have ended up with my wedding cake ornament in their box instead of a christmas tree. 

Honored Contributor

A couple of days ago I received another customer's package that was a 'ship to'/gift. I talked with CS about it. I had the package picked up by the USPS the next day as a return and CS contacted that customer and updated them on the situation...probably sent out a replacement under a 2-day ship. As for my package that showed 'delivered' on the same day, someone else got my package. I told CS and they canceled that order so I wasn't charged and I was fortunate that Denim & Co top was still available in my size so I was able to reorder.

Life is good. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I just received  a package intened for someone in Buffalo N.Y. I live in Florida.(WHAT ARE WE PAYING SHIPPING for ????.I This is not the only problem ,I have been waiting for my package  for 2 weeks  it's been sitting in the Post Office for a week and a half,my Post Office is only 6 blocks from me.I have been with QVC for many many years, This LAST YEAR WAS THE WORST , i am so disgusted with all the problems with qvc  that i decided to give my business to other companys.I will not be a customer any longer with QVC. I will NOT RECOMMEND QVC to anyone.

GOODbye FOR EVER .