New Contributor

Package received but not my order

Hi all, just received my package in the mailbox that says it came from QVC. I have been anticipating an order I placed on April 23.

Opened it up and it contains 2 different Coach bags which I don’t think is a brand QVC even sells. I would really like my Tova fragrance sampler, even used a Q gift card to get it. The label on the package is correct for me, but inside the package is someone else’s name and address! Any suggestions beyond calling customer service? I’ve never had this happen before but I understand shipping has been crazy lately.
Honored Contributor

Re: Package received but not my order

@Sara Loves Shopping wrote:
Hi all, just received my package in the mailbox that says it came from QVC. I have been anticipating an order I placed on April 23.

Opened it up and it contains 2 different Coach bags which I don’t think is a brand QVC even sells. I would really like my Tova fragrance sampler, even used a Q gift card to get it. The label on the package is correct for me, but inside the package is someone else’s name and address! Any suggestions beyond calling customer service? I’ve never had this happen before but I understand shipping has been crazy lately.

call customer service or tag the social team here ,  perhaps someone can provide their @tag

Honored Contributor

Contact  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  Include the item number of your missing item.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Thank you both @jackthebear @& @Kachina624 ! I found a mod tag for Kim-QVC but it won’t ‘stick’ with the @ symbol. Will give the email a try.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Sara Loves Shopping 

Welcome to our Community Forums. I am very sorry that you received the incorrect item. I will be sending you an email regarding this.

Barb

Customer Care

New Contributor

Thank you @Barbara-QVC , looking forward to getting this resolved! 

Respected Contributor

i don't think Q even sell coach, do they?  

Occasional Contributor

The same thing happened to me today....the outer qvc bag was addressed to me but inside was an item and receipt for someone in PA....l called customer service and they will send my item out to me and want me to mail back the wrong item...

Honored Contributor

Man, that place is freaked up.   Hope nobody sends me a 32A bra

I'll have to use it as a sling shot.   Who's got my 44 DDD ? LOL

Honored Contributor

so strange.....qvc doesnt even sell coach?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein