Contributor

Package delivered,another state?

How can a package be delivered,with your address,to another state? There are no more items to reorder. The party in another state,has my invoice and qvc account. I contacted qvc,all i got was sorry. I am not the only person this has happend to. So unhappy. I have been customer since CVN.
Honored Contributor

Re: Package delivered,another state?

@Stila I know HOW that happens, but besides really careful attention from the person at the keyboard, I don't know what the safeguards against it happening are.  

I only realized how easy it is to send something amiss this summer!  As I have been working at dismantling my apartment, I've been mailing family "treasures" to people in many states.  Lots of places have name duplicates in various states and if I hit enter too soon, I end up with a worthless label.

I know the purpose of all those place lists is to make things easier for the user, but sometimes it just sends me down the wrong rabbit hole.  

Honored Contributor

I chalk it up to mis-read bar codes. But there is no excuse that the final human that dropped this off at your house didn't bother to read the label.  

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't have that problem but FedEx said they could not find my address so they couldn't deliver my package. FedEx is in the neighborhood daily and to my house monthly if not more. I had to call Apple and have them deal with FedEx. I guess it got resolved because Apple is sending me another one to replace the first one. Thank goodness it was only a $20 item.

Respected Contributor

And how about this one.....

This week I received 2 pairs of Earth Origins shoes, ordered from shoes.com through Walmart.com which now owns that website.

Shoes are fine.

The enclosed paperwork came from shoebuy, which I believe is the original name of shoes.com. BUT, the receipts were printed on QVC return paper.

Human error? Computer error? At least I got my shoes, unlike @Stila .

Super Contributor

I got someone else's item this week. Shipping label on outside of package was mine, but item & packing slip not mine. So my tracking said "delivered" but not my item. Called Q & they sent me my item overnight which was awesome. Now I have to send the other item back.
Trusted Contributor

@shoechic, same thing happened to me-only the item I ordered was sold out.  Thankfully there's a wait list so I have a chance of eventually receiving my item.