Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Package assistance

[ Edited ]

I placed an order on May 21st. It is not at the post office, I talked with them and they stated they don't know where it is. UPS told me that they can't help since it was supposedly delivered to my local post office. I don't want to be charged for something that I don't have. Please help. 

Contributor

I know that frustration!!  I have 2 orders placed on May 15 and one on May18 that have been showing shipped and "on the way" since May 21, but no other info beyond that. I'm beginning to feel they changed that status to "shipped" so they could go ahead and charge my account...which they did!! I know there's a pandemic, everyone is affected by it, but this is beyond unacceptable when other retailers ((as large and busy as qvc) are getting things delivered by the same methods as is qvc in a much more timely manner. At this point, I just want my money credited back and qvc can do anything they want with the items!!  Can a mod help with this...CS won't answer the phones!!

Occasional Contributor

I posted almost the same thing today. They took my post down and offered NO help. They will take this down as well. They have collected all the money but haven't delivered, 

I will be calling my local News Channel for help with this if they can't help me.

QVC Customer Care

@michi72 

I am sorry the post office cannot assist you. Did you want a replacement for both items on this order or a refund?

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

Re: Package assistance

[ Edited ]

I would like a replacement if it will come soon. If i can't have it soon, please refund my money for the Vince Camuto bag and the shampoo. Thank you.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Package assistance

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC 

I actually want the items because they are cute.  Is there any way you can send a replacement??

QVC Customer Care

@michi72 

I have issued no cost replacements for both items. It says that you should receive these on or about June 5th but I know the logistics companies are as backlogged as we are. You can expect delivery the first of next week. Please let us know if both orders arrive.

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

@Beth-QVC 

Oh my goodness!  Thank you SO much!!!!  I really appreciate it. 

Honored Contributor

@Joe1985 2 things: The mod was addressing someone else AND you need to remove your email from your post!!!!!

QVC Customer Care

@Joe1985 

i have issued you a no cost replacement for the Vince Camuto bag. Again it states that premium delivery is expected for June 5th, however due to the backlogs at the post office and UPS you can expect it early next week.

I am sorry what shampoo are you looking for?

Beth QVC