Valued Contributor
Accepted Solution

PROGRAM GUIDE on WEBSITE TOTALLY MESSED UP

Go to today's program guide on-line. EVERY timeslot listing pulls up QVC2 Inspired Style. 

Cannot view any product that aired today.

These constant web problems are costing you

money QVC.  I'm off to user friendly websites.

Honored Contributor

Re: PROGRAM GUIDE on WEBSITE TOTALLY MESSED UP

@shoptheQ Are you sure you have QVC selected, and not QVC2 in  box at top on the left in the Program Guide?  I see the Program Guide online just fine.  

Trusted Contributor

I was out so missed Louis 5 PM show.  I have not been able to bring up the items.  I go to program guide and click on his show.  It goes directly to items on air for the current show on air.  I finally gave up.  I guess it is ok.  If I don't know what I missed I didn't order and I again saved money.   Last night I had to fight to get my order thru.   It was a gift so I kept at it about an hour+.   If it had been for me I would have given up after a couple of tries.  The flawed system has saved me money this month.   My wallet is happy.

Honored Contributor

@Gram W wrote:

I was out so missed Louis 5 PM show.  I have not been able to bring up the items.  I go to program guide and click on his show.  It goes directly to items on air for the current show on air.  I finally gave up.  I guess it is ok.  If I don't know what I missed I didn't order and I again saved money.   Last night I had to fight to get my order thru.   It was a gift so I kept at it about an hour+.   If it had been for me I would have given up after a couple of tries.  The flawed system has saved me money this month.   My wallet is happy.

@Gram Wi am not having any problems seeing the items from the 5pm show. how about if you click on this link from the recently on air tab?

http://www.qvc.com/ItemsRecentlyOnAirView?showType=ItemsRecentlyOnAir&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@shoptheQ Are you sure you have QVC selected, and not QVC2 in  box at top on the left in the Program Guide?  I see the Program Guide online just fine.  

i can see the program guide and the previously on air items just fine.

i am wondering what type of device everyone is using? not having any problems at all right now using a laptop and firefox browser.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I've been having that problem too for the past few days. I also wish they would get rid of the military time.        

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45.  Thank you.  You got in 3+ hours after I gave up.  Possibly the problem was fixed by then.    By 11:45 I had turned in.  I can try today if my size and color are still there.

Valued Contributor

carefulshopper: the only options that appear for me are QVC Live   QVC 2  or Beauty IQ

Valued Contributor

Not solved for me - but hopefully for others

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Hi Caaareful Shopper,

You certainly saved me from myself!!!    LOL I was just ranting about this and about to hit the buttion but checked the QVC box after seeing your response and yes, my Elemis TSV is there!!! (for 7/24).