Frequent Contributor

Re: PROCESSING TAKING WAY TOO LONG

My order is still in process for 8 days now. I remember when I heard Mary Beth Roe saying that if you ordered today that you would have it in about a week. I bet the hosts wouldn't say that now. They take our orders and then don't send them out in a timely manner.
Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

It looks like the warehouse in Florence, NC is OK.  Two separate orders processed and sent within 2 days.  Another order processed within two days sent from Rocky Mt, NC.  

The one in Lancaster, PA took 8 days to process and send.  

So, some of the warehouses are functioning properly.  Others not.    

@Foxxee wrote:

It looks like the warehouse in Florence, NC is OK.  Two separate orders processed and sent within 2 days.  Another order processed within two days sent from Rocky Mt, NC.  

@Foxxee  How do you know where you orders are shipping from?  I know from doing returns some go to Rocky Mount and some go to Lancaster.  How do I know where any particular item is coming from?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@esmerelda 

@esmerelda wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Foxxee wrote:

@Foxxee  How do you know where you orders are shipping from?  I know from doing returns some go to Rocky Mount and some go to Lancaster.  How do I know where any particular item is coming

from?

@esmerelda 

From UPS tracking number.  QVC emails the tracking number when the package is sent.  Shows where it originates.

Go to your account on QVC.

On the item you ordered, click on View My Order.

See tracking number under STATUS.

Click on Tracking Number

There you will see when the order was sent to UPS.

The date and the city it was picked up by UPS..

Then you can follow the cities (UPS Distribution Centers) the truck stops on its way to your house.

Lastly, the day it will be delivered by UPS or USPS.  

You can follow your package from QVC's warehouse to your house.

Have a Beekman order coming from Orlando...HSN's warehouse, but it was ordered on QVC, so looks like QVC and HSN are sharing a warehouse in Orlando. 

Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee Yes. The tracking after it ships. DUH!  In my defense, it was late when I posted.  LOL! 

Thanks for the reply. 

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

I have now given up on QVC sending anything in a timely manner. Why do items take 5 to 7 days to process?? Once it's finally shipped I get the item fairly fast. It's going to have to be something extra special to wait. I recently needed something I thought would be here in time but was forced to go looking elsewhere at the last minute. I am finding many styles of clothing, decor & more that are just as nice right here in my little city. I can actually touch, see or try on an item and not be charged $10.00 to find out it's not anything I wanted. Or it's not as advertized. QVC needs to put the quality & value back to what it used to be.

Super Contributor

Well I got a message that shipping was moving faster..not on my end.. I get a notice that it shipped ups then I get a message that it doesnt approve a UPs .. and it goes to usps which adds days and days.. today I received that my latest order shipped . its been in processing for four days.. I am fed up