Super Contributor

PROCESSING TAKING WAY TOO LONG

What is going on why does it sit in processing for days and days.. I am about ready to just give up .. I used to be able to order something on a Tuesday and I would have it by Friday .. Now I realize things change but my order should not be sitting in processing for five days before shipping .. I think I am done.. QVC has gotten too big ..no longer cares about its customers

Esteemed Contributor

Re: PROCESSING TAKING WAY TOO LONG

So do returns.   Then they are stuck somewhere.  I,m in CA.  They go to Sparks Nev. Then to Onterio, can which is South from Nevada, say South.  New warehouse and stay there for days.  CS had to refund me.  THEY HAVE GOTTEN AWFUL.

Trusted Contributor

I HAVE given up! 

I saw something that I really liked tonight in Prime Time specials, but decided that the shipping/in process time is just unacceptable.  I'm not willing to wait nearly two weeks to get my order.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

n/m.   My order finally shipped

Honored Contributor

It looks like the warehouse in Florence, NC is OK.  Two separate orders processed and sent within 2 days.  Another order processed within two days sent from Rocky Mt, NC.  

The one in Lancaster, PA took 8 days to process and send.  

So, some of the warehouses are functioning properly.  Others not.    

Super Contributor

Instead of QVC hiring all these new hosts how about revamping your shipping depts. maybe hire more people in that area to help process orders more efficiently and check to make sure they go out correctly...
Highlighted
Contributor

Why doesn’t QVC (1) be honest with their customers and explain why the shipping process is now taking so long and (2) when QVC expects the processing time will return to 1 to 2 days.

QVC is misrepresenting their EDD dates.  QVC obviously knows their process is broken, yet QVC has not adjusted the EDD to reflect the true EDD.  Bad service is one thing, lying 🤥 about it is worse.

Esteemed Contributor

• My order was placed before April 1st , but the  A listed it April 1st. OK, now the 4th and still in process.   EDD DATE?  FORGET IT.  I Have onone order I should get today, was due the 2nd..  Today the 4th.  CS must just be over whelmed,  wait time three to five minutes.  When you get them, they have no answers most of the time.  Our fault, we have to quit buying. 
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've posted before about being spoiled by Amazon's superior customer service.  Here is a perfect example:

At QVC, the Clark's Perforated Leather Espadrilles, A288982, are $75 plus $5.50 S+H  (total $80.50 before tax).  When I enter my zip code, the estimated delivery date is April 15.

At Amazon, I ordered the same shoes this morning for $64.95 and no shipping (savings of $15.55 before tax).  They have already been shipped and my estimated delivery date is April 10.  Based on experience, I'd be willing to bet they arrive earlier. 

UPDATE:  April 6.  The shoes arrived this A.M, less than 48 hours between placement of order and delivery.  Better service, at a lower price and no S+H,  this I believe, is QVC's real challenge.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Valued Contributor

So totally agree with you.  Been a customer for over 20 plus years, have spent thousands and thouands, only exclusively shop at QVC, but with the latest issues of processing and shipping as well as them taking forever for refund credits, I am proud to say my last item, ever, shipped from qvc today.  It is unfortunate that qvc, who is aware of the problems, never posted via the computer as to the problem.  People are understanding for the most part, but as a long time customer I found this to be very disingenuous.  As a huge conglomaterate, QVC knows they should have been forthright but chose not to, so I now chose of ending my relationship with QVC, my choice, and so very happy for it.