Respected Contributor

Re: PROBLEMS ORDERING WITH IPAD AND IPHONE

[ Edited ]

The current Apple iOS for iPads is 11.4. I have that.  I don’t know of a version 5.0.  I don’t understand.

iPad, Safari, iOS 11.4

ETA: Just did a test QVC order on my iPad (mobile version, not the app) and it worked normally. So I don’t know what the 5.0 OS requirement is referring to.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC

%Hi Alice

i am the original poster who complained about the problems with my shopping cart on iPad and Iphone.  Whatever tech did it worked because I do not have that issue anymore.   I always install my updates on both the IPAD and IPhone so I am operating with the latest operating system.   All Apple Mobile devices are on the 11:4 IOS operating system so I am not sure what you mean about 5.0 operating system.  However and regardless, whatever your techies did it is now working properly.  

Esteemed Contributor

@ Montana

Yep. That is exactly the problem.  However it seems to be fixed now. Thank goodness

Esteemed Contributor

@ Montana

Yeah.  What is QVC talking about.  All apple devices are on 11.4 version of the IOS.  Pretty scary if QVC tech people don’t know this.  However the problem seems to have been resolved