Honored Contributor

PROBLEM WITH RECEIVING CORRECT REFUND

I received item H211586.  The item was defective, one was etched in the correct design, the other etched in an incorrect design, so I called customer service and explained it, then returned it.

I noticed that even though I had called, written a note explaining the problem and on the packing slip, I only received half of the refund, instead of a complete refund.  I called customer service yesterday, and was assured that I would receive the balance of the refund totalling a complete refund.

This morning I received an email from Q stating I had been refunded $5.50, so I called again asking what this was for.  The rep was less than pleasant saying I was refunded in total, so I asked why isn't that amount in the email, or in my purchases, it is nowhere, so he said he would send confirmation by mail.

A customer should not have to go through all of this in order to receive a refund for a defective item.  Apparently, no one reads the packing slip stating reason for return, not inspects the item.  I asked customer service this yesterday, and was told he didn't know, he didn't work in that department, that I would have to ask someone who worked there, a sarcastic response, as if a customer has access to anyone in the returns department, unbelievable.

QVC Customer Care

Re: PROBLEM WITH RECEIVING CORRECT REFUND

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

I received item H211586.  The item was defective, one was etched in the correct design, the other etched in an incorrect design, so I called customer service and explained it, then returned it.

I noticed that even though I had called, written a note explaining the problem and on the packing slip, I only received half of the refund, instead of a complete refund.  I called customer service yesterday, and was assured that I would receive the balance of the refund totalling a complete refund.

This morning I received an email from Q stating I had been refunded $5.50, so I called again asking what this was for.  The rep was less than pleasant saying I was refunded in total, so I asked why isn't that amount in the email, or in my purchases, it is nowhere, so he said he would send confirmation by mail.

A customer should not have to go through all of this in order to receive a refund for a defective item.  Apparently, no one reads the packing slip stating reason for return, not inspects the item.  I asked customer service this yesterday, and was told he didn't know, he didn't work in that department, that I would have to ask someone who worked there, a sarcastic response, as if a customer has access to anyone in the returns department, unbelievable.

Good morning @mousiegirl - thank you for letting us know that this happened. I apologize and I have submitted the feedback to our warehouse teams. I have issued a full refund for this order and I am very sorry that you had to follow up on this defective return. Thank you for shopping and posting with us! ~Kim

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I know what you mean. Half the time I'm out shopping & ask someone working there a question the answer is normally that's not my Dept. Ok that's fine get someone for me that works in that Dept instead of walking off? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Good morning @mousiegirl - thank you for letting us know that this happened. I apologize and I have submitted the feedback to our warehouse teams. I have issued a full refund for this order and I am very sorry that you had to follow up on this defective return. Thank you for shopping and posting with us! ~Kim

@Kim-QVC  Thank you, I just received an email with the rest of the refund.

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC

I am having a similar problem with the full refund of a defective item.

Would you kindly email me so I could discuss it with you?

I'd appreciate it.  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@RespectLife wrote:

@Kim-QVC

I am having a similar problem with the full refund of a defective item.

Would you kindly email me so I could discuss it with you?

I'd appreciate it.  Thank you.

@RespectLife   I am sending you an email so that we can assist.

Susan Q-Social

Occasional Contributor

Just got off the phone with refund issues.  I returned several items in one box with one label, and they deducted $6.95 from EACH item!  Also a top disappeared in the USPS, so I was sent a replacement.  Was charged initial payment, but wasn't refunded.  Wonder how many other customers have this done, and don't check their credit card bills for accuracy???