Honored Contributor

Re: PROBLEM SIGNING IN

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC 

Thanks to whoever got the Forums up and running again! Ive tried since this morning, I cleared cache tried different browsers, tried both android phone and laptop...I then did a Live Chat with CS and the woman said some of the Forums had been removed permanently but I told her I couldnt access any of it and couldnt even sign in.....She then said she would refer the issue on.... But is this a future plan to shut down the Forums or was this just a big technical issue they were having today...??!?!?!?

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

It took me hours and many calls to CS to sign in here. There are none or few posts with today's date, so we all have difficulty signing in. PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!! 

@Shanus 

For me it was fixed only moments ago.

Cleared my cache, used three different browsers, changed my password

twice.   Nothing fixed it.  Don't know what changed.

Thank you mods!

@Drythe   The issue was with QVC, as I contacted somone and was told.

@mousiegirl 

What did they tell you......  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

It took me hours and many calls to CS to sign in here. There are none or few posts with today's date, so we all have difficulty signing in. PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!!! 

@Shanus 

For me it was fixed only moments ago.

Cleared my cache, used three different browsers, changed my password

twice.   Nothing fixed it.  Don't know what changed.

Thank you mods!

@Drythe   The issue was with QVC, as I contacted somone and was told.

@mousiegirl 

What did they tell you......  

@Spurt   That they were having an issue with signing in and were working on fixing it.

QVC Customer Care

@Spurt wrote:

@Barbara-QVC 

Thanks to whoever got the Forums up and running again! I clearted cache tried different browsers, tried both android phone and laptop...I then did a Live Chat with CS and they said some of the Forums had been removed permanently but I told her I couldnt access any of it and couldnt even sign in.....She then said she would refer the issue on.... But is this a future plan to shut down the Forums or was this just a big technical issue with the Forums??!?!?!?

@Spurt unfortunately this was a techinical glitch.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I thought I was banned.gif Smiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Barbara-QVC 

Thanks to whoever got the Forums up and running again! I clearted cache tried different browsers, tried both android phone and laptop...I then did a Live Chat with CS and they said some of the Forums had been removed permanently but I told her I couldnt access any of it and couldnt even sign in.....She then said she would refer the issue on.... But is this a future plan to shut down the Forums or was this just a big technical issue with the Forums??!?!?!?

@Spurt unfortunately this was a techinical glitch.

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC 

Thanks for clarifying the issue, much appreciated.  I was a bit concerned and told the Rep gee they shut it down permanently without letting everyone know so we could set up another place to meet....thats when she said she would refer it on....

Honored Contributor

Cousin ITT ????

See the source image

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I had the same problem as everyone else, and was able to sign in just now when I just got home. I noticed @Desertdi was able to post a message today that was deleted. I never could figure out how that happened. I actually thought QVC was going to shut down the forums in favor of Facebook and Instagram. That would be a shame as there are so many that do not use those platforms, myself included.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I thought I was banned.gif Smiley Tongue

====

Me too @Mz iMac . I said to my DH that I must have done something really bad

Valued Contributor

@Barbara-QVC  Thank you!