Trusted Contributor

PRICE OF NON-WRINKLE SHEETS ON RECENTLY.

I have no clue as to what the Q is thinking. The other day they were selling the new non-wrinkle sheets in all sizes. What really blows my stack is they were all the same price, which means the California King and the twin bed were the same prices! Have they lost their minds? Who would pay for twin sheets the same others got the larger sheets for? Seems like I am being punished for needing twin sheets. I think they have gone loco at QVC and that everything they do now is obviously all about greed. I miss the old days when they were fair. No more sheet purchases from the Q, not even for my king or for the gifts I buy. As far as that goes, all prices are getting ridiculous. Clothing, shoes, purses, to mention a few. I don't need to shop here to survive, so I'm going to pay off my account and look elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Re: PRICE OF NON-WRINKLE SHEETS ON RECENTLY.

I could be wrong but most of the time this is how they have always priced their sheets. The twin size and the king size are all the same price when they are on a TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@keithsmom65 , do you know that wrinkle free sheets are treated with formaldehyde?  I give those a pass.  LM

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Do you know your font is size 6?

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65You can shop wherever you want.

Pf course, if you needed king sheets you'd be over the moon because you got them at the same price your neighbor paid for twins!

Lots of retailers sell cheap twin sets -  just not so many in the same fabrics and patterns in which they sell queens and kings.

Also -  rude posters shouty at us -  please stop that.

Honored Contributor

QVC has always priced their sheets same price for all sizes.  However, I think their feather blankets, etc. are many times priced differently by size.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Lots of retailers do that, nothing new or surprising. 

Honored Contributor

Sheets have always been priced the same.  You know, the Q prices size 6 shoes the same as size 11.  😲

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]
@Lilysmom wrote:

@keithsmom65 , do you know that wrinkle free sheets are treated with formaldehyde?  I give those a pass.  LM

These aren't. That specific question about formaldehyde was asked and answered on the item page. That is older technology.

Another poster lifted a section about formaldehyde from the very first thing Google put in front of her, and pasted it into her post in the TSV forum.

Esteemed Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

Do you know your font is size 6?

I think it was done for emphasis.