Contributor

Are we allowed to post links to other websites, forums, etc. to further help a person with their question?

I posted 2 links and they were removed and I don't know why?Smiley Sad

If not, please show me where I must look to find that rule.  I did check and couldn't find anything.Smiley Embarassed

Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

@rockyrose1 I am sorry for any confusion. Our Community Guidelines state:

Please do not:

• post web addresses (URLs) for, or links to, outside sites that violate these guidelines;

You can view the entire guidelines here https://www.qvc.com/content/information/qvc-community-standards.html

Contributor

Barbara, my sincerest apologies!  I would never purposely try to break any rules of any forum.   My ignorance may,  Smiley Embarassed  which is where I am.   I did read that line; however, I honestly misunderstood it. Smiley Frustrated

"post web addresses (URLs) for, or links to, outside sites that violate these guidelines"

I believed it to mean that we could not post links that might "include / violate" any of the actions mentioned above that sentence.  e.g. political discussions, violence, nudity, threatening, being abusive, profanity, discrimination, posting viruses or trojans, etc.   I didn't understand it to mean any outside websites.   

It was an honest mistake.   My intent was only to offer a website that included many experts that grew that rose, had the same geographical location so they could advise her what they have encountered, etc.   Again, my apologies Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@rockyrose1 You can post something like this:  Amazon dot com, wayfair dot com, as this gives the way for someone to input it into their search bar without providing a direct link.

Contributor

Love my grandkids,

Thank you for the tipHeart   It is much appreciated.

Honored Contributor

@rockyrose1  Another tip....

You can post an unclickable link.  Remove "https//www."

This way it lets one copy & post the web address into their browser's web address window.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Try the Welcome Get Started forum.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)