Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of Kim Gravel pants on the 13th.  Still "in process."  I'm not sure why it takes 5 days and counting to get something shipped but it doesn't matter.  If I needed something in a timely fashion, I would never order from QVC.

Honored Contributor

Two separate animals.  Processing and shipping. QVC is responsible for processing, not shipping to your house.  They have no control how long it takes a shipper to pick up an order from their warehouses and to deliver it.  

What I am seeing IN SOME CASES, a third party shipper is picking up orders in Butner, delivering them to UPS.  UPS takes them to a certain destination where Newgistics picks them up.  Then whenever they feel like it delivers them to USPS. 

Newgistics is notoriously slow. 

"Shipping Partner" on your notifications is a good indication Newgistics is being used; however, it will look like it's being shipped by UPS.  Newgistics is sneaky with its wording.  

If interested, go to SHIP24.com with your tracking number.  Often there is more information than what we receive from QVC, UPS, and USPS.  

Wish I could post this on top of the page because there are so many complaints about long shipping times.  

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50   Da Da - it's as simple as that.  Well said, if you need it sooner go someplace else. Like you, I thought everyone knew this by now. Happy shopping.

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Boomernichols wrote:

I ordered a TSV of 2 JOCKEY bras on May 9 for someone on my account.  I was contacted by my friend to cancel as she got a $10.00 reward for being a loyal shopper.  The big box store had the bras, buy one get one 1/2 off with no shipping charge.  I tried to cancel and was told it was in process and could not be cancelled.  Today May 18 I am receiving a message that my order is being shipped out 9 days after the fact.  What is the issue with the Q's delivery system?  It will be another 7 to 10 days before the bras are delivered now.  Is PONY EXPRESS your sole delivery system these days?  I order online from others and generally receive my items before the estimated delivery date.

@Boomernichols   More like on the slow boat from China.  LOL

@BalletBabe 

Really good one! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@Boomernichols Is this "$10.00 reward for being a loyal shopper" your friend got, with the Q?

Respected Contributor

QVC has famously slow shipping. The slowest in the on-line business I believe. I still order from the Q, but always keep in mind that delivery will be slow as a snail.When I keep that in mind, I'm not disappointed.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

QVC shipping is very slow.  People can say what they want about ShopHQ but their shipping is super fast.  I get my orders in 4 days.  I ordered some candles direct from Homeworx two days ago and they are out for delivery.  

Contributor

I totally agree.  QVC has really gone down hill on their delievery speed.  I understand there was a fire at one of their warehouses, but man, this is crazy!  I currently have 3 orders in "processing" status since 5/19.  None of them have shipped yet and I cannot cancel.  I'm going to stop ordering for a while until they either straighten out their issues or hire more people.