Respected Contributor

I ordered a TSV of 2 JOCKEY bras on May 9 for someone on my account.  I was contacted by my friend to cancel as she got a $10.00 reward for being a loyal shopper.  The big box store had the bras, buy one get one 1/2 off with no shipping charge.  I tried to cancel and was told it was in process and could not be cancelled.  Today May 18 I am receiving a message that my order is being shipped out 9 days after the fact.  What is the issue with the Q's delivery system?  It will be another 7 to 10 days before the bras are delivered now.  Is PONY EXPRESS your sole delivery system these days?  I order online from others and generally receive my items before the estimated delivery date.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols "Pony express"? Kind of snotty.

Respected Contributor

@Love my grandkids Sarcasm, yes........snotty is a nasty word.

Trusted Contributor

@Boomernichols : Pony Express would be an improvement! Q seems to be shipping via mule train! I also ordered a dress on 5/9; it was shipped on the 15th and it's sitting in Butner, NC, which has to be the worst UPS/USPS hub in the country. It will probably be sitting there for another 2 or 3 days before it gets to me, and I only live an hour and a half away. The Q can't do anything about the speed of deliver once an item is shipped but they need to get the merchandise out the door a whole lot faster. And they can't blame that on Covid because QVC has had issues with processing times for years. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

I ordered a TSV of 2 JOCKEY bras on May 9 for someone on my account.  I was contacted by my friend to cancel as she got a $10.00 reward for being a loyal shopper.  The big box store had the bras, buy one get one 1/2 off with no shipping charge.  I tried to cancel and was told it was in process and could not be cancelled.  Today May 18 I am receiving a message that my order is being shipped out 9 days after the fact.  What is the issue with the Q's delivery system?  It will be another 7 to 10 days before the bras are delivered now.  Is PONY EXPRESS your sole delivery system these days?  I order online from others and generally receive my items before the estimated delivery date.

@Boomernichols   More like on the slow boat from China.  LOL

Respected Contributor

Q need to hire more shipping personnel.  I am finding that shipping has been very slow lately.

Esteemed Contributor

Yup, I'm going with pony too! The shipping is almost painful.....slow as molasses. I rarely get a delivery from QVC via UPS. How it's all sent by mail, and it sits in a hub for days on end. They got rid of UPS for the most part. It's all about the money. 

Trusted Contributor

@Boomernichols    Yes shipping is very slow with QVC.    Compared to an order I placed with Macys 2 days ago....It arrived today.  🤷🏻‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols    If you have a complaint about shipping and can't figure out what the problem might be by listening to the evening news, you need to direct it to the QVC executive offices.  We, who read this board, are customers and can't do a thing about it.  Nobody who can, reads these comments.

Same with all the other gripes we read on a daily basis.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Q need to hire more shipping personnel.  I am finding that shipping has been very slow lately.

@stellabystarlight    I find shipping has been very speedy lately....if the product has arrived in the warehouse.  Do you have inside knowledge about the number of shipping clerks at the various kocations?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment