Regular Contributor

PLEASE fix the streams on Apple TV (tvOS)!

I have reported this before to customer service, posted on QVC's Facebook page, etc.  There is a serious problem with the resolution (going in and out) watching QVC streams on the Apple TV.  The picture quality is CONSTANTLY out of focus, pixilated, etc.  Can ou please address this and get this fixed, it's almost unwatchable!

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE fix the streams on Apple TV (tvOS)!

@Drewps5co0tt    Have you discussed this with your internet provuder?  Its the typical result of you signal not be strong enough to adequate stream.  I get it on my TV that is the furthest from my modem, whereas the other TV is fine.  I doubt it's a QVC problem or many people would be complaining.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Drewps5co0tt, are you having a problem streaming anything else on AppleTV? Are you streaming on a television or devise? I'm just wondering because I have my own issues streaming AppleTV on one television but zero problems elsewhere.

Regular Contributor

Uhm, no.  This is not an internet problem (I have 300mbps down and 10 up), this is a QVC/HSN issue on IT's end.  I have no issues streaming anything else.  In fact, I'm subscirbed to YouTube TV and use over 1TB of data a month.  No issues except with the QVC/HSN app.

Regular Contributor

Etoile308, Apple TV is hooked up to my TV ( have two of them), problem happens on both TV's.  This is definitely a QVC/HSN issue.  I'm sure they don't care since the apps are free and they don't require you to have a subscription to stream from them.

Regular Contributor

Customer Care called me yesterday about this.  They told me that because the app/streams are free (meaning they don't require you to be subscribed to any cable/fios package etc.), that it is what it is lol  I like using the app (especially with the extra channels but I do know if I watch the main QVC live via YouTube TV, there is no issue with the quality of the stream...that's because I'm paying for that!

Too funnySmiley LOL