Frequent Contributor

PLEASE SEND UPDATES TO COMCAST ON THE TV PROGRAM GUIDE

PLEASE SEND YOUR PROGRAM GUIDE UPDATES TO THE COMCAST SO I CAN RECORD THE SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH. PLEASE ALL IT SAYS IS SHOPPING AND I NEED TO HAVE THE SHOWS IN FOLDERS ON MY DVR. PLEASE FIX IT. THANK YOU

Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE SEND UPDATES TO COMCAST ON THE TV PROGRAM GUIDE

Try using the program guide on the Q website (found under ShopQVCTV.  I never rely on the guide shown on my TV.

Honored Contributor

i have comcast xfinity and i am seeing all of the program names.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I have DirecTV, but if something changes last minute (and that can even mean the day before) it rarely ever gets updated on my guide.  It's not just QVC's changes.  Like, last night's tribute to John Lewis probably showed up as the FBI show that normally airs in that time slot.  

Valued Contributor

@libdem wrote:

PLEASE SEND YOUR PROGRAM GUIDE UPDATES TO THE COMCAST SO I CAN RECORD THE SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH. PLEASE ALL IT SAYS IS SHOPPING AND I NEED TO HAVE THE SHOWS IN FOLDERS ON MY DVR. PLEASE FIX IT. THANK YOU

Finally - another voice! I have been complaining about this for two months. QVC is the ONLY channel that does not have shows listed for two weeks, and lists for the majority of shows - shopping. I never watch Q live any more and thus record everything. Easier that way and you can quickly zip through a show in minutes, and only pause when you see something of interest. This happened twice in past years and after MUCH communication with Q, it was fixed. So until it is fixed, I'm not recording, and thus not buying.

If you will look at the Comcast guide, it looks like the last two days of the two week schedule are actually filled in for all the slots. So I am hopeful that someone finally got this fixed.

Trusted Contributor

I have Direct TV and this just started happening yesterday.  Oh well not going to worry going to dump direct tv in the next couple of weeks. I honestly pay no attention to what they say is going to air, I go by the program guide on this website or I channel flip. 

Honored Contributor

@libdem   I had the same issue....but today it is working  as it should.

Frequent Contributor

I always use the channel guide on the website, but on my TV guide for a few days this month (so far) just say shopping, so if I go to record a show it is not a description of the actual show. They have NEVER gone this long without updating before. I guess they really let a lot of people go because it seems like no one workd there, they don't even answer the phones anymore. Oh well . . . it is what it is . Thanks guys