Esteemed Contributor

PLEASE HELP WITH RETURNS SITTING FOR Z3 WEEKS WITHOUT PROCESSING

[ Edited ]

Top QVC Moderators  

I sent an email to QVC this morning again about several orders I returned and have receipts from the Post Office showing they were delivered to your agent almost 3 weeks ago.  This is just unacceptable.

Here is the contents of my email,

I have returned several items for which I have receipts from the post office showing they were delivered to your agent 3 weeks ago. I stilll have not received refunds. Your process time for refunds is abominable and I want an explanation, There are two other orders I could not list in the order line because you don't allow for more than one Order The order #s is *********** They are a pair of Espadrille Wedges The other is Order #************* Renee two dresses delivered to your agent on 4-3-19 Another order #************** Laurie Felt Boyfriend Jeans delivered to agent on 4-8-19 and Order # *************** delivered to your agent on 4-8 - Two Bali Bras I want to know why I haven't been issued refunds and why does it take the Q so long to process returns and refunds. Your sister station HSN not only delivers i less than 5 days they issue credits within the same period. If you don 't have enough people to handle this process, then hire more people. I am not alone is my frustration

In addition there is order#************ (Pilates Beach Chair) that wasd picked up by your agent on 3-30-19.  I want refunds on all of thems items

Thank you for your assisance

Edited to remove personal information

QVC Customer Care

Re: PLEASE HELP WITH RETURNS SITTING FOR Z3 WEEKS WITHOUT PROCESSING

@Teddixat We've just sent an email. Cindy

Contributor

Re: PLEASE HELP WITH RETURNS SITTING FOR Z3 WEEKS WITHOUT PROCESSING

I am in the same boat and now easy pays have been taken also along with 2 orders that I received credit for received credit from bank except missing 2 credits 3 orders have been received and not processed yet over 2 weeks and going elsewhere for shopping to my other favorites with great sales free shipping free returns!