Respected Contributor

PLEASE FIX YOUR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All week long your website has been terrible.  I cannot view my orders, I cannot change anything and I cannot order anything on line.  I cannot understand how a company as huge as yours constantly has problems with its website.  I have never experience this on HSN or any other website.  I hope the technical support team from HSN takes over.  Never a problem with theirs.  It is beyond frustrating.  Please fix it already!

Valued Contributor

Re: PLEASE FIX YOUR WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had problems yesterday placing order on my tablet.  Would NOT process in the final step.  Gave up and went to laptop and placed the order.  NOW I check Order Status and I have duplicate orders.  Tried to cancel an order, but states too late...in process.  Kill me!

Honored Contributor

I'm using a kindle.  No systems issues.  Just the annoying charge card advertisement.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals. Since most people don't seem to be having a problem,  perhaps the trouble is on your end?  I find that it often helps to reset my modem or do a hard reset on my tablet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've placed 3 orders today.  Not having any issues.

This comparison to HSN or other sites is silly.

Honored Contributor

no problems for me lately.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Not sure what the OP specific problems with the site might be, as I've not encountered any problems all weekend.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@lovesallanimals. Since most people don't seem to be having a problem,  perhaps the trouble is on your end?  I find that it often helps to reset my modem or do a hard reset on my tablet.

Kachina624 - No, it is not my computer.  I have asked several friends of mine who also use the website and they are having the same issues.  Also, if you note, I am not the only one complaining about this.

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals   I am having the same issues with signing in...it keeps going to the credit card sign up page.  I go in circles.  Will not let me just sign in and go to the forums.   Something is screwy.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden, I'm having the exact same login problem...it goes to a particular page.  I didn't notice if it was the credit card page but it probably was.  It's been going on THIS time since Saturday.  This morning, it locked me out, saying too many tries using my password and asked me to reset.  But I hadn't been using my password because it was saved, along with my user name.  So I reset anyway, using the same password and got in.  This afternoon and this evening, I'm having the same problem.

So you posters that aren't having this problem, you're just lucky.  It isn't the devices we are using, it's an internal QVC issue.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)