Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE FIX THE SIGN IN PAGE!!

And yes, as of this morning the billboard sized pictures are back on the page to log in... At some point, it's not going to be worth it to come to this site, either to shop or to join in the forums, and if I'm not doing one then I'm not doing the other... QVC needs to make better managing their customer's web experience more of a priority than it clearly is... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...

I too would like to know what is going on with the Sign In PAge.  I have had so many problems everytime I signoff from my laptop.  I will usually just put my system to Sleep instead of turning if off completely but at times I turn it off so it can upload or complete the updates as needed not to mention security issues.

The issue as of late is it will state there is an issue and will ask for me to enter my email address and then confirm the information.  I do this and then it comes up saying it's mot valid and or to contact customer service. This is so frustrating because whenever I've called the help has not helped solve the issue.  It will not recognixe my email address, my name or any other personal information and will suggest creating a new account.  

When I have done this, it has worked for a short time then back to the issue.  It's become increincreasingly frustrating and I tell myself one more time and I will stop ordering all together.  It now seems I am not the only person having issues when signing on.  

I hope QVC IT can fix this issue and fix it soon. I've also had items in my cart and when I went back in the entire screen kicked me out so I had to login again and the same probmes came up.  By the time I was back in, the items were either sold out or on waitlist.  Hopefully, this problem will be corrected before Spring and Summer when a lot of fashions or items are available for a short time onlhy.  Thank you !

Honored Contributor

@JSDarling  Sign in has been this way for awhile. The moderators and IT are aware. They say they are trying to fix it. This has been an on going problem.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sunniegirl wrote:

Just tried to find the home page of the Q - it is totally different..  no serch at the top  - only pictures - I finally found on search that I could find "my account".  I hope this is just a glich..  Bring back the home page, the tabs of the shows, just everything - totally confusing......  thank  you....

@Sunniegirl   

Me too.I can only get in by googleing QVC and googleing my acct 

Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

Wednesday 2:37 p.m. ET

Still the same junk! Large billboard photos and the sign in at the VERY bottom. 

QVC's IT department needs a makeover!

Respected Contributor

Well, I'm officially a member of this thread club.  This has been going on since Friday and it's not fixed???  I didn't have a problem until today.  

Trusted Contributor

today sign in worked normally ONCE!  In over two weeks only once....I would of never thought to scroll down past the big pics if you guys didn't let me know.....thanks.....you would think this would be fixed after 2 weeks

Respected Contributor

It's not fixed yet.

Respected Contributor

This morning I logged in. Came back on later on my iPad and it said I don't have access? I'm on my iPhone now. It seems the issues are getting worse not better. 

Honored Contributor

One wonders if this mess is ever going to be rectified... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...