Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE FIX THE SIGN IN PAGE!!

@Kim-QVC  I just signed in again on Chrome.  I still saw all those BIG pictures, so I had to scroll down to the bottom of the page.  Woman Frustrated

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC 

I know you asked for updates.

At 11:31 pm (EST) I repeatedly tried to sign in using Safari on IPad.

After many attempts, finally connected but after a few minutes kicked off (froze).  Also, when I go to read reviews takes screen to "write" review🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is what I see off and on (with no rhyme or reason) with my iPad and iPhone using mobile Safari browser.
On my Mac, this does not happen if I use the Google Chrome browser -- but if I use Firefox or Safari, these images do show up and again I have to scroll to the end of them to sign in.
(all software up-to-date, all browser cookies/cache/website data deleted)

I think this a website glitch, possibly a new website design not intended to be launched yet, and I don't think any of us can do anything with our devices or software to fix it.

Notice that beneath each image there's text which actually is a hyperlink you can click/tap (I added red arrows to highlight them). 

image1.PNG
image2.PNG

image3.PNG

image4.PNG

image5.PNG

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also see a new page header referencing "channels":

image6.JPEG

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Saturday morning, 8:25 a.m. on East Coast-it is still happening with the huge photos.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Kim-QVC 

I know you asked for updates.

At 11:31 pm (EST) I repeatedly tried to sign in using Safari on IPad.

After many attempts, finally connected but after a few minutes kicked off (froze).  Also, when I go to read reviews takes screen to "write" review🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Thank you!

@homedecor1,  the iPad freezing up probably can be resolved and avoided by deleting all cookies/cache/website data (look in Settings, Safari, Clear History and Website Data, and remove it all -- also in Settings, Safari, Advanced, Website Data needs to be deleted regularly).

The other things, though...  this website is a mess.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Still not fixed.

Plus it would be really great if we didn't have to sign in every 5 minutes away from screen time!

Honored Contributor

I've had this issue for days and it still isn't fixed for me. Also, I don't show any notifications when I should have many. 

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have had no sign-in issues until just now, 1:33 p.m. ET—now I'm also seeing the "QVC Originals" promo photos and have to scroll past all of them to reach the "Sign in" section for the forums.

For whatever it's worth, I was posting in the forums a few hours ago and did not experience this problem...

ETA: I always use a desktop and Chrome browser to access the forums.

Honored Contributor

I've had sign-in issues off and on today.  I have had normal sign-ins a couple of times today.

However, I haven't had any notifications all day when I know I've gotten hearts and/or replies.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Using a desk top with Chrome and haven't had any problems this time. Hope it's back to normal.