Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE FIX THE SIGN IN PAGE!!

still having sign in issues with the large photos, but CAN sign in.

still do not have notifications.

laptop.....windows......firefox.

2/22/2021 AM

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

10 AM 2/22

Never had any issues with the BIG pictures and signing in until right now...

Windows 10 using Firefox....

Esteemed Contributor

I have this problem when using an Ipad only, no matter the browser. The desktop application works fine in all browsers.

Trusted Contributor

I signed in today on the humungeous picture page for the first time. Other times I just gave up and tried later.

ARE WE BEING HACKED?????? Those pictures -- the size and the placement -- are not normal web design. Something's not right with the html code. Or are we being re-routed to another site? Is our financial information secure?

My order staus  and account "open" when I sign in to the forums. This situation is making me nervous. What is the Forums sign in page being linked to when it displays the BIG pictures?

Trusted Contributor

Still seeing pictures upon trying to sign in.

2-22-2021 4:15 pm.

Honored Contributor

Oh my, they fixed the sign-in issues and now it's broken again!Smiley Sad

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

The need to sign in so often is no better. If anything, it's worse. I'm not, at this point anyway, seeing the gigantic pictures, but the constant need to sign in has become patently ridiculous.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Whoops... Spoke too soon... Looks like the giant size pictures are trying to make a comeback... Such a mess...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Zaimee wrote:

Me, too. I tried to reply to a post and got those huge pictures of Alberti, Gravel, and Jayne Brown plus others yesterday. 
Read these posts today so I scrolled all the way down to log on to reply. Obviously, worked but why do we need those big still pictures?

What do they want us to do with them? Print them out and plaster our walls with them like we did when we were teen-agers? Please, take them away!!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Whoops... Spoke too soon... Looks like the giant size pictures are trying to make a comeback... Such a mess...

Hahahaha