Honored Contributor

Re: PLEASE FIX THE SIGN IN PAGE!!

[ Edited ]

It's slightly worse for me, today.   

Now I get the list of photos even when I use the Google Chrome browser for my Mac.   

And it's still happening with Firefox and Safari for my Mac and also with Safari and Chrome on my iPad and iPhone.  

(for the record, all operating system and browser software is completely up-to-date, all browser cookies/cache/website data deleted...  trying all troubleshooting I can think of, to no avail)

On a positive note, I can get notifications now.😊 

Also, so far I can stay signed in without the system kicking me out (I never did encounter that particular problem, but I know others have).😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Have not had any sign in problems today

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

A service request has been opened with our IT team. Please post here if you continue to have issues signing after you have cleared all cookies/cache and updated all QVC Apps also change browsers. In your post please indicate if you have success or failure and which devices and browser, this will help out IT department determine what is causing this issue, thank you. Kim

Why should we clear our cookies or our history or anything else when it's YOU not US being the culprit. I just ran a diagnostic test of my computer. It told me they can't find anything wrong. Duh.

Respected Contributor

It's fixed. Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Anyone still having this problem?  I AM!!!

When I try to sign in, I see lots of HUGE photos and the sign in link is at the very bottom.

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Trusted Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

Anyone still having this problem?  I AM!!!

When I try to sign in, I see lots of HUGE photos and the sign in link is at the very bottom.

same here....first time I could sign in and type something!  I just hope they fixed this for good!

Valued Contributor

Me, too. I tried to reply to a post and got those huge pictures of Alberti, Gravel, and Jayne Brown plus others yesterday. 
Read these posts today so I scrolled all the way down to log on to reply. Obviously, worked but why do we need those big still pictures?

Trusted Contributor

I'm still having a problem signing in.  pictures.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Failure.  Laptop.  Chrome

Super Contributor

Just tried to find the home page of the Q - it is totally different..  no serch at the top  - only pictures - I finally found on search that I could find "my account".  I hope this is just a glich..  Bring back the home page, the tabs of the shows, just everything - totally confusing......  thank  you....