Respected Contributor

PATRICK AUSTIN (Team 201) You're a SUPER STAR!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking a very frustrating situation ...   the unexpected BACKORDER of a sheet set, and helping me make changes that will get my nephew the other half of his birthday gift.

I was initially on the online chat with someone not so helpful.  When I decided my online conversation was going nowhere,  I called into CS.   How lucky I was to get YOU.  I've been a customer since the beginning ...  over 30 YEARS, and know how good QVC CS has always been.   You are amongst the best that I've had the pleasure to talk to .  For that I THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Honored Contributor

Re: PATRICK AUSTIN (Team 201) You're a SUPER STAR!

@nyc1 So nice of you to take the time to thank this super start!!!   It's nice to see someone recognize another person for a great job.

QVC Customer Care

@nyc1 wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking a very frustrating situation ...   the unexpected BACKORDER of a sheet set, and helping me make changes that will get my nephew the other half of his birthday gift.

I was initially on the online chat with someone not so helpful.  When I decided my online conversation was going nowhere,  I called into CS.   How lucky I was to get YOU.  I've been a customer since the beginning ...  over 30 YEARS, and know how good QVC CS has always been.   You are amongst the best that I've had the pleasure to talk to .  For that I THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Thank you so much for sharing your story.  I will make sure his supervisor is aware.  

Respected Contributor

Nice to see someone take the time to give kudos to another person.  Too often we only complain (especially on these boards!).  When a person goes above and beyond it is nice to see their work appreciated!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Melvin-QVC wrote:

@nyc1 wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing your story.  I will make sure his supervisor is aware.  

@Melvin-QVCTHANK YOU.   I had him transfer me to the number where you could leave a recorded message.  I appreciate your letting his immediate supervisor know.