Occasional Contributor

Don't know what's going on but the shipping is unbelievable lately. Excuse after excuse. Items have been in processing 30 seconds after order was placed 2 weeks ago but cannot cancel! Don't want it, hasn't been shipped, but they are quick to take n process order. So over it. I'll start going to Ulta for now on. 

Covid can't be a continued excuse, especially when items from different companies come in a NY minute. 

Respected Contributor

@tyme2   I agree that the shipping is sometimes very frustrating.  I have a package that has been sitting in my local post office "awaiting acceptance" for over a week.  Although that isn't QVC's fault, I called and got a credit.

My advice is that if you are looking to order something from QVC, it should be the lowest price available and I can't be in any hurry to get the item, otherwise I order from another company.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Occasional Contributor

No,  I do not need a drink, but with that being said......shipping with the Q has been horrible and I personally will take my money elsewhere. 

Respected Contributor

@tyme2   Read above post on Port closed in China and @FlyersGirl

reply to this post.  It helps to explain the shipping probems companies are faced with.  Also mentioned is that 30 ships are at held at sea waiting for space to berth at California Ports.  This also creates backups at shipping points across the country when all the oontainer ships finally get to berth and unload to other means of further transport across the country  The logistics are mind boggling.

Honored Contributor

@tyme2   QVC doesn't make excuses or give reasons... nothing, but you need to read this post and then perhaps you'll understand the situation better. 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Port-Closed-in-China/td-p/7076726 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I caved on a Kim Gravele top and was very excited because it shipped in 3 days!!!  BUT it was sent mail innovations 🥵 One step forward and 4 steps back. 

Occasional Contributor

Totally understand that. But, what I am stating is, after waiting over 2 weeks for order to be shipped, when order has been in processing since 30 seconds after placing order, so it cannot be cancelled, I feel, as a consumer, we should be able to cancel the order. I understand there are problems. Ordering online has been the norm this past yr. but when promised a ship and receivement date, and item is not even sent out, we should be able to cancel.  Every company has shipping problems. Yet, items are received in a normal time.  

QVC Customer Care

@tyme2 

I am very sorry for your furstration. I have checked on your order and there is a note indicating that the order should be shipping by 8/19. I hope this information helps.

Thanks so much for your patience.

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

This shipping problem is all over.  When watching the news it's only going to get worse with the upcoming holidays.  They already said shipping prices are going up alot and to order early for holiday shopping.  

Respected Contributor

I see a lot of slip shod customer service and shipping and hear excuses and don't tell me about China.

Okay, that said....I love buying from the Q BUT I bump up my shipping and my orders get to me in two days.  UPS ALL THE WAY... NO POST OFFICE INVOLVED.

There is a caveat to this though.  I CHOOSE the better shipping on the check out page BUT I must pay for the better shipping method.  It's approximately ten bucks more give or take but to me, it's worth it.  It's up to the individual.

When you place an order, the shipping method is defaulted to the 3.50 method which has very low priority.  I use the second choice on the check out page.  There's an edit drop down arrow near the shipping info.  Click on the arrow and three choices are there.  I use the middle one.  No more issues.