Honored Contributor

Orders still "In Process" 4 days later?

I have three orders placed around midday on April 1st and they still say "in process" this evening on the 5th?  What on earth takes so long for the items to be shipped.  Either they're in stock or they're not!

They say the EDD is 4/8 but, if they haven't even shipped yet, there's no way.

Could any of the moderators explain the mysteries of the shipping department?  We (the customers) have no way of knowing how long it will take for an order to get to us, when they just seem to hang "in process".

Honored Contributor

Re: Orders still "In Process" 4 days later?

I find that to be not at all unusual.  But they do seem to arrive as promised.  Not to worry.

Honored Contributor

That's pretty typical these days. And even so, things so tend to arrive by the estimated due date.

If you want something fast, order from Amazon. I always assume QVC will take 7-14 days and am pleasantly surprised when I get anything sooner than that.

Honored Contributor

I know that things will eventually get to me, but I still think it would be nice to know why it takes so long for an item to show "shipped".

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

That's pretty typical these days. And even so, things so tend to arrive by the estimated due date.

If you want something fast, order from Amazon. I always assume QVC will take 7-14 days and am pleasantly surprised when I get anything sooner than that.

@ChynnaBlue - I order from Amazon, too, but they don't sell everything I want.  If they did, it would be my first choice.

Respected Contributor

I'm seeing the same thing, because I've tried to cancel items recently. That's the other problem, that you can't cancel when it says "in process". I'm starting to think it is intentional to prevent cancellation of slow processing items. Woman Frustrated grrrrr

Honored Contributor

Norm for me 3-4 days . sometimes they speed up the shp. when you've been hung out to dry to long. 

You might want to give customer service a call, I've had that happen several times only to call and find out that the item was no longer available and they were not sure what happened, but did of course apologize. Not helpful when your waiting for an item purchased. Good luck seems several others have seen this message and still received their items. Blessings

Valued Contributor

When the shipping for qvc was changed, so did the processing of orders.  I ordered a Logo necklack on 4/1 and another necklace yesterday evening.  Can you believe the one ordered yesterday was shipped today and the one ordered 4/1 was also shipped today.

I believe the shipping department is inefficient.

Many vendors ship faster than others.  Logo ships very slowly

Contributor

I had 2 orders from 3/31 that were still "in process" earlier today.  They were delivered an hour later.