Highlighted

Orders stalling out at Post Office and I'm not receiving them - what's going on?

I have had 2 orders within the past 1-2 weeks that I never received.  Both times when I track the order it shows hanging, in other words still sitting at the post office.  (two different towns).  Someone else is getting my stuff and that's NOT ok!  When I have contacted customer service I am offered the option to re-order, but both times the item is sold out so I don't get what I wanted. What's going on???  I realize that sometimes things get lost in the mail, but for this to happen twice now in the last 1-2 weeks and it involves two different post offices where the order 'appears' to have disappeared - I think it's important QVC research what is going on at the post office.  I don't mean to complain, but something is askew.  Thanks much!

Honored Contributor

Re: Orders stalling out at Post Office and I'm not receiving them - what's going on?

@Phybill Queen 

You can file a lost mail claim online on the USPS website.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Orders stalling out at Post Office and I'm not receiving them - what's going on?

@Phybill Queen  I have had orders sit for more than a week in the USPS distribution center and another few days in my local post office before it's delivered. This is not the fault of QVC for once.  I have signed up on line for USPS Informed Delivery which advises me each day what mail to expect and the ability to track packages. 

Honored Contributor

I don’t claim to know the inner workings of our US Post Office.

However, I am curious as to how I can order an Apple Watch at 9:30 PM LAST NIGHT from Amazon Prime and received it today at 1:20 PM.  I’d ordered several different straps and a covering to protect the watch.

They all came together in same container.

Why can’t our QVC packages come even a little faster than (what seems like forever)?

As I’ve said before, sometimes it’s like a birthday surprise because it takes so long I forget what I’ve ordered.

It doesn’t bother me much; but I know some people order things for gifts or to wear on special occasions....I’d be upset too.

Honored Contributor

there are many articles and many complaints about USPS service lately. i started a thread last week that was removed. it has now become a hot topic. lots of reasons why this is happening......go to your favorite news sources and read up on it. i dont blame qvc at all. my bet is it is going to get worse.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

However, I am curious as to how I can order an Apple Watch at 9:30 PM LAST NIGHT from Amazon Prime and received it today at 1:20 PM.  I’d ordered several different straps and a covering to protect the watch.

They all came together in same container.

Why can’t our QVC packages come even a little faster than (what seems like forever)?

Because Amazon has fleets of these......

proxy-image.jpg

proxy-image.png

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Phybill Queen 

@Mz iMac   You can't file any kind of claim.  The sender has to do that.  However you can report lost packages and, in my experience, they find it amazingly fast once it's reported.  The form is on the USPS website and is short and simple.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66    Amazon has some special contract with the USPS which no other company can get, a bone of contention in Washington.  They get preferencial service.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac   That fleet of trucks doesn't exist in my area.  I've never even seen one.  It has nothing to do with our Amazon service.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Phybill Queen 

@Mz iMac   You can't file any kind of claim.  The sender has to do that. 

@Kachina624 

What the recipients can file....

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at Mon, Aug 10, 2020-6.45.09 PM.png

Regarding filing a lost mail claim....

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at Mon, Aug 10, 2020-6.45.52 PM.png