New Contributor

I placed 2 orders today a few hours ago and they have never showed up. Not in my order status or email. Is there an issue on-line today? thanks. 

Respected Contributor

I had this happen last summer. The customer service rep explained orders sometimes don't show, but they are there. She said to give it 24 hours. The order was showing the next day.

Honored Contributor

@MaggieCO10    Yes, there is an issue today.  Just wait and check later.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Same with me, I think they are having some tech issues today.  Though for me generally my orders do take a while to show up anyway.  It will most likely be in order status in the morning.

New Contributor

I have had the same issue today as well.  I contacted customer service who said to give it 24-48 hours due to a glitch in the system today caused by an update.

Super Contributor

@MaggieCO10  It happened to me too.  I ordered a Valerie item but the order never showed up.  I've ordered the same item three times but only want one.  Hopefully, I'll be able to cancel two of the three when it does show in my order status.  My orders always show instantly on my order status, so I thought it was on my end 🤪

New Contributor

I'm a long time customer with QVC and this has never happened to me. I've never had this lengh of a delay and honestly QVC should put a banner message up about it IMO! 

Respected Contributor

I placed a duplicate order today for 2 items as it wasn't showing in Order Status and I thought I probably didn't enter Place Order.  Hopefully when my order does show up I can cancel one as often Customer Service cannot cancel an order.

I agree they should place a notice when this is happening as I imagine many customers have placed duplicate orders today.

I have said many times that my only complaint with QVC is their internet provider.  They really need to up their game as there are many glitches that happen often.  It's time to change providers IMO, they have probably gone with the cheapest.  I see other items I would like to order today but I won't until this issue is fixed.  Hope they don't sell out before I order.

Super Contributor

Re: Orders not showing up?

[ Edited ]

@MaggieCO10 Never happened to me before until close to Christmas. Now it has happened a few times. Usually, I get the confirmation page which has the order # on it and also you can view receipt. So I've never re-ordered. And the orders have shown up later. One time it was more than 24 hours. 

Today was different for me though. Today, once I got to the confirmation page, there was no order # and I clicked on "view receipt" and everything is there, but the order # is missing and "summary" over on the right side has "est" before each line. Like this:

Est. In Stock Subtotal:
Est. Shipping & Handling:
Est. Tax:
Est. Order Total:

Still I didn't re-order. Now several hours later, the order # is there on the receipt page (I kept it up & refreshed). So I think things are coming around. I posted a thread about this earlier today. Even the social team cannot see the order. I still haven't got the confirmation email & not in order status.

There have been many complaints about this over the months (order not showing in order status). A lot of posters said they re-ordered & then had 2 orders when it showed up & no way to cancel either order. So they end up having to return one of them when they get it. I agree, there should be a banner stating technical difficulties, do not re-order.

I'm not going to re-order. Not worth double charge, returning, waiting for refund, etc. 
Super Contributor

@KathyM23 @LovemesomeQ1979 

This has happened to many others & those who stated that they re-ordered were unable to cancel either order. Instead, they had to wait until they received the 2nd order & return it. Major hassle IMO!

They give you a tiny window of time where you can cancel (I believe it is just minutes), then you are SOL.