Super Contributor

Orders not showing up on order status page!

Now what is going on......went to cancel an order I placed this morning and it does not show up on order status page and customer service does not see it as placed.  Got my confirmation but no order! Ugh!!!!!!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Orders not showing up on order status page!

@GAC65  I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please e-mail me the order number in your confirmation to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will be happy to help.

Valued Contributor

I just posted this on wrong page...but YES  same thing happening here.  I will probably be inubdated with boxes and shipping  back prices....

Super Contributor

@mariadomenica If you have to return a duplicate order, you will not be charged shipping. You will get a refund of the entire amount (of the amount you were charged) of the duplicate order & not be charged for the return label because it was a Q error. This has been said many times here ont he boards. So many have complained that their orders didn't show up so they re-ordered & then the original order shows up & it is too late to cancel either order. So no choice but to return the duplicate order. You can have USPS pick up the return order at no charge. Let CS know what happened & they will refund you.

Valued Contributor

The same thing with me...I think I am DONE with QVC>>>Has gone swo down...

Valued Contributor

Thank you....Apologies for not realizing QVC wasn't actually making it work better for them..I make no apologies for  saying how much QVC has deteriotated.....

Valued Contributor

How many years will this take ???

Trusted Contributor

March 3. Cannot get Order Status to load. QVC has a message but is it them or me?