Valued Contributor

Orders not showing on order history?

Just placed 3 orders...Orders confirmed, not showing up on order history?  

Anyone else having this issue?

Respected Contributor

Re: Orders not showing on order history?

[ Edited ]

occasionally i have seen this when the system is taxed with huge volumes of orders.

they show up a bit later.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Recently there have been instances, though they are few, where order have not shown for up to 24 hours.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Visitor

I just had this happen as well.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!!! I ordered the lock and lock tsv, and it said it went thru, then I went to my ordersm and it didn't show. Same thing with heartland chicken. I called and asked the operator, neither had gone thru. So, she ordered the lock and lock for me, I told her I'd go back and get the chicken. I tried twice- it never showed up. I called and did the automated ordering to get the chicken. 

Something isn't working right though. 

I think those of use who have had issues may ought to check our orders placed tomorrow and make sure we don't have double, tripple or quadruple orderes. That would so be my luck. 

Regular Contributor

Yes, me too.  Problem is:  I didn't know there was a computer and glitch and re ordered, now I may get all of the orders duplicated.  I am so tired of the QVC website, errors, delays and the list goes on.  Time to cut it off I guess.  It continuely gets worse, everything associated with this anymore is a big mistake its like they really don't care if we are happy or not.

QVC Customer Care

@barb40 

I am sorry but it does look like orders are delayed in dropping. I do not see the orders yet on your account and I have had other reports as well. Please wait one hour to see if they drop to avoid duplicates.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Beth-QVC...thank you for your reply.  I see 2 of  the orders now, I'm sure the other 1 will post soon.  Again, thank you for your helpful reply.

Update...all my orders are now showing, it just took a bit.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, today's order still not showing.

Esteemed Contributor

I ended up having multiple orders. If you tried several times and it never showed up as being ordered, you ought to check again. You may end up with several of the same thing.